Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not đź« )

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed exposed the truth on how SOME HBCU’s are ran when it comes to funding. Instead of the university owning its truth they have decided to run for it by not allowing Ed to becomes their head coach. Somethings u have to call it like it is!

Advertisement
Penn state just won a rose bowl and manny coached a top 10 defense lol..and james Franklin is still a Corch #CIS
Bruh Manny has a top ten D cause he has the talent he couldn't recruit at UM. I mean it's pretty simple not rocket science. Problem at UM it got worse cause the players got worse when the talent left. His evals and closing abilities lost him the job and at PSU they have to wake up for a few games cause they recruit pretty well. Not natty level but well enough better than what he was bringing in at UM as a whole.

1 of my favorite players of all time, but obviously he has to be more professional then that. Obviously he loves the game and wants to stay in it. Hard seeing any team touch him after this. Was hopeful he could have carved out a nice role being an elite recruiter for us.

Bruh Manny has a top ten D cause he has the talent he couldn't recruit at UM. I mean it's pretty simple not rocket science. Problem at UM it got worse cause the players got worse when the talent left. His evals and closing abilities lost him the job and at PSU they have to wake up for a few games cause they recruit pretty well. Not natty level but well enough better than what he was bringing in at UM as a whole.
Smartest thing Manny can do is rebuild his image for 2 years at PSU off of Franklin's recruiting then go snag a G5 head coaching job where expectations aren't too high and recruiting battles aren't fierce. No hate that's just his level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good....someone needed to....Misappropriation of funds among other things....
Yes. Just more shenanigans. Anybody that knows how some schools operate, know exactly what I’m talking about. They want YOU (ER20 in this case) to act in good faith where it concerns them…. but they won’t act in good faith where it concerns you (salary and paperwork in place). I hate to say it, but some HBCUs have some corrupt individuals running them and they don’t care about anything other they pockets getting fat.

Advertisement
Back