Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not šŸ« )

In the rankings yes, but our evals are trash. Even coming in I saw the stars but they were buns. So to me I thought our class was super inflated bs coming in compared to top teams. And the NFL draft declares which teams recruit better
Lmao no! They develop better, they coach better, and have better culture. We donā€™t accidentally recruit hundreds of blue chip bums. They turn bummy while here šŸ˜‚

Advertisement
All you need to do is Google HBCU corruption and see Reed is right.

Doesn't mean he handled it right but I'm sure he was promised things and then switched up on him once they got him on campus.

Either way, with such a contentious start, probably better for it to end now before it got much worse.

You can tell how much he cares about the kids. Imagine how much more he'd care after spending a year with them or even a few months.

I have NO PROBLEM with what Ed Reed did. Why? Because this is bigger than him. It is no secret among certain parts of the population that many HBCUs do a TERRIBLE job appropriating funds, and in some cases it is down right criminal. I am not just talking about sports either. I am talking regular students, including their dorms being unlivable. It is time to put these places on BLAST. They want folks to keep quiet, address things quietly for no other reason than to be able to continue some of their corruption without too much attention. Being ā€œprofessionalā€œ and quiet isnā€™t what is needed in this circumstance in my opinion.

This!!!!! Itā€™s what I was alluding to in earlier posts. Some schools have actually lost accreditation because of **** like this!

Advertisement
I have NO PROBLEM with what Ed Reed did. Why? Because this is bigger than him. It is no secret among certain parts of the population that many HBCUs do a TERRIBLE job appropriating funds, and in some cases it is down right criminal. I am not just talking about sports either. I am talking regular students, including their dorms being unlivable. It is time to put these places on BLAST. They want folks to keep quiet, address things quietly for no other reason than to be able to continue some of their corruption without too much attention. Being ā€œprofessionalā€œ and quiet isnā€™t what is needed in this circumstance in my opinion.

Bruhā€¦ there ALWAYS some shenanigans goin on with financial aid, too. Dem muhfuccas always ā€œlosingā€ somebody ****. Thatā€™s facts.

Advertisement
There is a lot of things that goes on behind the closed doors of some HBCUs that the outside world donā€™t know. Thereā€™s always some **** about missing money going on at some schools.

Always.

Many of these schools have noble pasts and we founded with noble intentions. But, today they tend to be corrupt, self-serving bureaucracies run by grifters.

Advertisement
Still donā€™t understand why we donā€™t make him Safeties coach. Best to ever play the position and famous for being a film junkie and student of the game.

If I was the #1 safety in the country and Ed was coaching safeties at any P5 school, I would go there
I faintly recall Ed didn't want to be safeties coach. Said he was ready to be a HC. That's why he chose the position he did.

Advertisement
Still donā€™t understand why we donā€™t make him Safeties coach. Best to ever play the position and famous for being a film junkie and student of the game.

If I was the #1 safety in the country and Ed was coaching safeties at any P5 school, I would go there
Egos!

He's not being received well by the BCU fans, they are saying he brought it on himself for calling the school out like that publicly.
I work with not 1, but 2 ex BCU football players. Younger dudes.

Both said he told no lies and his only mistake was going about it the way he did.

They said the conditions are beyond embarrassing and the school athletic department was corrupt af (they got alot of new guys in their now apparently).

I realize that's a small sample, but I'm willing to bet most BCU fans weren't offended by what he did.

Advertisement
Back