Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not đź« )

I faintly recall Ed didn't want to be safeties coach. Said he was ready to be a HC. That's why he chose the position he did.
Sounds like you’re right. I remember people on this board saying he didn’t have the experience to be our safeties coach.

Understand him wanting something bigger, but why not coach safeties instead of chilling on the sidelines for the last couple years here?

Advertisement
I have no basis for it but I feel like chief of staff didn't maximize having the best safety of all time on our staff

what role can ed have that does if we bring him back?

I hope Miami can now back out of that one game contract for next year and find another better but still scrub team to play. I know options are limited.
this team might be available:
Middle_Tennessee_Blue_Raiders_vs_Miami_Hurricanes__Full_Game.gif

Middle_Tennessee_Blue_Raiders_vs_Miami_Hurricanes__Full_Game.gif

1427012797.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no basis for it but I feel like chief of staff didn't maximize having the best safety of all time on our staff

what role can ed have that does if we bring him back?
What role would Ed want if he were to come back? To me, he has the makings of a coach but starting as HC or even DC seems a reach. Even Deion spent three seasons as OC in high school (to coach his sons) before Jackson State.

How about a DB assistant like Jason Taylor is for the DL? One season.

In the end the kids lose.

You know, maybe Reed does some good things there.

Still, his behavior is exactly how you don't want kids to act, at least not in public, and never as an employee anywhere.

He needs to back away from social media and reevaluate. My favorite player of all-time, but he acted like a clown in this short HC'ing stint of his. He doesn't have anywhere near the rep to try some stuff like that.

Ed is in like day 1 so he shouldn’t be making any videos I’ll start there. But from the head coach perspective they’ll tell you anything to get you under contract and then you come and see how corrupt they are. There is no money invested in football whatsoever and the money the program eventually makes disappears with no trace. I don’t wanna say it’s all HBCU’s cuz that’s not fair but it’s pretty common with a nice amount of them.
Fam, you know I know what time it is. I'm glad we've been cleaning up our act on The Hill but we've had our share of financial misappropriation issues in the past, and not just with athletics. As you can see with the 20+ ineligible players to start this past season, we've still got work to do but it seems like my alma mater is seeing the light...

Advertisement
Fam, you know I know what time it is. I'm glad we've been cleaning up our act on The Hill but we've had our share of financial misappropriation issues in the past, and not just with athletics. As you can see with the 20+ ineligible players to start this past season, we've still got work to do but it seems like my alma mater is seeing the light...
And the work shall be done.. not just there but across the board but this ed Reed situation just sheds more light

They won’t comment on this cause they’re all the cornballs they try to call everybody else. Less than men
What type of comment would you expect to see or hear? Do you mean that people should be praising Deion for giving words of support for Reed?

Advertisement
What type of comment would you expect to see or hear? Do you mean that people should be praising Deion for giving words of support for Reed?
All I’m saying is they killed prime for being prime and that’s cool.. but he actually did the job. Ed hasn’t even had a practice and look at what he’s doing. It’s the same message Deion had

If Ed wants back in at Miami you bring him back.. to much value in having him on board
How so? Serious question.

NOW muppets, calm down, I'm not attacking Reed as a player or human being. Goodness, take your meds.

Has he made a tangible impact since returning to Greentree in whatever make believe position he ws in?

I dunno, but happy to find out if insiders have some info on it.

Advertisement
Back