Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not 🫠)

Bruh Manny has a top ten D cause he has the talent he couldn't recruit at UM. I mean it's pretty simple not rocket science. Problem at UM it got worse cause the players got worse when the talent left. His evals and closing abilities lost him the job and at PSU they have to wake up for a few games cause they recruit pretty well. Not natty level but well enough better than what he was bringing in at UM as a whole.
Lmao we have our recruited them the last forever

Advertisement
Yes. Just more shenanigans. Anybody that knows how some schools operate, know exactly what I’m talking about. They want YOU (ER20 in this case) to act in good faith where it concerns them…. but they won’t act in good faith where it concerns you (salary and paperwork in place). I hate to say it, but some HBCUs have some corrupt individuals running them and they don’t care about anything other they pockets getting fat.
Looks like Deion wasn’t full of ish after all smh. These folks don’t care about these kids.

Lmao we have our recruited them the last forever
In the rankings yes, but our evals are trash. Even coming in I saw the stars but they were buns. So to me I thought our class was super inflated bs coming in compared to top teams. And the NFL draft declares which teams recruit better

Advertisement
Yes. Just more shenanigans. Anybody that knows how some schools operate, know exactly what I’m talking about. They want YOU (ER20 in this case) to act in good faith where it concerns them…. but they won’t act in good faith where it concerns you (salary and paperwork in place). I hate to say it, but some HBCUs have some corrupt individuals running them and they don’t care about anything other they pockets getting fat.
That’s higher education in general. Some schools are just worse than others

I have NO PROBLEM with what Ed Reed did. Why? Because this is bigger than him. It is no secret among certain parts of the population that many HBCUs do a TERRIBLE job appropriating funds, and in some cases it is down right criminal. I am not just talking about sports either. I am talking regular students, including their dorms being unlivable. It is time to put these places on BLAST. They want folks to keep quiet, address things quietly for no other reason than to be able to continue some of their corruption without too much attention. Being “professional“ and quiet isn’t what is needed in this circumstance in my opinion.

Advertisement
There is a lot of things that goes on behind the closed doors of some HBCUs that the outside world don’t know. There’s always some **** about missing money going on at some schools.
Yup. Apparently they expected Ed to invest a bunch of his own 💰💰💰 to redo facilities, etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back