Official Ed Reed WAS new Head Coach at Bethune-Cookman (Now Not đź« )

Advertisement
Ed ain’t saying nothing prime wasn’t saying. And if you’ve never stepped foot on a HBCU campus or had any family attend one I don’t wanna hear y’all opinion.
I want to make sure I understand how this works. So if you never actually done the thing yourself you can’t have a comment on anything else -that’s gonna make this board pretty ******* useless.

On the bright side I won’t have to hear any more ******* politics here anymore

LOL, Reed ain't gonna make it. If He flipped like that over some trash, wait till He sees the books!!!...or the old school security bars over the financial aid doors & windows!!!

Advertisement
He doesn't seem to think so. And I would agree with him in principle. No contract and no pay (yet) is not what I would consider "employed".

I hear ya. But he is driving around picking up trash, so he is acting employed. I guess we'll find out on Friday whether the EFT hits his bank account.

It’s a no go. I guess they were mad about his rant.

Attachments

• 9D59AC44-D470-48E9-AED6-1999BF3897A0.jpeg
    9D59AC44-D470-48E9-AED6-1999BF3897A0.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 397
Advertisement
well it seems we were all right

but I did at least think he would last 1 game lmao

hopefully he's welcomed back to the U with open arms after that rant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks for Ed. But he was already starting rants on the administration and hadn’t even signed his contract yet. This is not surprising.
I'm not sure if he has the patience/PR skills to be a head coach anywhere... I've always wondered why he has never been a TV analyst kind of guy after the career he had and his popularity in general.. that's big bucks and easy money for somebody with his pedigree...

Ray Lewis, Irvin, Sapp. All guys who have spent plenty of time on TV and cut from the same cloth as Reed.

Advertisement
Back