Ed Reed Wants The Job

Advertisement
So any player who won a championship would be a great college head coach.
The **** yall choose to argue about... #****eduppriorities
If you got cancer you gotta cut that **** out. Start there. I dont think most or atleast the ones who actually have a speck of a clue would want ed either. Point anyone would make is ed sure the **** couldnt be worse than yalls idol pepe billete we already got.

Would love Ed Reed at Miami.....once he's been a position coach then make it to coordinator, then HC at a G5, then come to Miami. Having said that, I don't think he does worst than Diaz though. I just don't want to be at a point where I ever bad mouth Reed for coming here too soon.

Advertisement
Ed Reed is one of the smartest football minds in history. **** yes he would be an upgrade from an ESPN intern.

******* hilarious how Ed Reed should cut it out at a G5 program while an ESPN intern immediately got a P5 HC job with no experience.

With that being said, Ed Reed is not who we need to save this program.

The **** yall choose to argue about... #****eduppriorities
If you got cancer you gotta cut that **** out. Start there. I dont think most or atleast the ones who actually have a speck of a clue would want ed either. Point anyone would make is ed sure the **** couldnt be worse than yalls idol pepe billete we already got.

Again, since when is the standard "he couldn't be any worse". If that's the case, go get Richt.

Advertisement
You people are so old school. The world is moving fast and the coaches get younger every year. Gotta find the next Mccvay before the next guy does. This program is already a dump. Why not Ed reed?

Because Ed Reed has never coached anything.

One of the greatest safeties and Canes of all time, no doubt. Would love him as part of this team, no doubt. The guy could help these young kids tremendously. But what would he know about running a program? The time and energy head coaches need to put in to be successful is underestimated by most.

Ed Reed is one of the smartest football minds in history. **** yes he would be an upgrade from an ESPN intern.

******* hilarious how Ed Reed should cut it out at a G5 program while an ESPN intern immediately got a P5 HC job with no experience.

With that being said, Ed Reed is not who we need to save this program.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Manny should've had to proven himself at Temple first before getting this job. Reed's in the same boat. Having said that, I think Reed would already do better as a HC than Manny which says a lot given that Reed only has a year as an assistant with the Bills.

Advertisement
Because Ed Reed has never coached anything.

One of the greatest safeties and Canes of all time, no doubt. Would love him as part of this team, no doubt. The guy could help these young kids tremendously. But what would he know about running a program? The time and energy head coaches need to put in to be successful is underestimated by most.

I'll say this, can we switch out Banda with Reed as a start? ****, I'm ready for Reed to take over Safeties and be the D-Coordinator.

Advertisement
Ed on his one year
"I was listening to coaches calling players, 'Dumb this,' and [expletives], but you're not coaching them," Reed said, per the Buffalo News. "You're yelling at them, but you're not coaching them. You're mad at them, but you're not coaching them the proper way. Just 'paper coaching' is not the proper way to do it.

"I know I have the abilities to be a head coach or D-coordinator. It's something I wouldn't mind doing. But it's tough being a player and going back and doing something like that, because egos get in the way."

Zero doubt he’s better than the current DC and safeties coach. I bet Bandy makes a better old fashion tho.

Advertisement
Back