Ed Reed Wants The Job

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a different sport I know, but theres a new trend is to hire well known athletes in college ball, even with minimum or no HC coaching experience.

You get at a minimum an immediate recruiting boost. Juwan Howard and Penny cleaning up on the trail right now.

I'm not advocating for Reed being hired at all, but he'd be better than what we have rn.

It's a different sport I know, but theres a new trend is to hire well known athletes in college ball, even with minimum or no HC coaching experience.

You get at a minimum an immediate recruiting boost. Juwan Howard and Penny cleaning up on the trail right now.

I'm not advocating for Reed being hired at all, but he'd be better than what we have rn.

Reed has spent one year as an assistant defensive backs coach. (Not even the main DB coach.) My God.

Advertisement
Yea that’s what we need another inexperienced former player. JuSt call out Blake James! That’s where the problem starts

Advertisement
You people are so old school. The world is moving fast and the coaches get younger every year. Gotta find the next Mccvay before the next guy does. This program is already a dump. Why not Ed reed?

I would bet my life savings that you don’t have a higher education degree.

Advertisement
Back