Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
Problem is the system is installed and you can’t teach a new one in a week. He’d have to call the defense using the existing scheme. Maybe it would be better maybe it wouldn’t

Less complex with less soft zones and exotic blitzes. Basic but effective and easy to install.

This reads to me like ER is getting lots of criticism for how bad the Canes are and he needs a blanket answer.
in other words, ‘ I’m not a coach so stop blaming me for how bad we are’.
Cuz the dumb *** gullible fans thought Ed was going to come be a coach or spending

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ed Reed is too illiterate to have a big time coaching job.
"Hi there"

37190921-b5e2-466d-ae28-c9a4d9def30a-USATSI_13905320.jpg

What we not going to do is disrespect Ed mother f*ckin Reed. Burn yo mother f*ckin house down.
Agreed. I'm not sure he is a schemes kind-of guy (He's unproven in that arena of coordinator) but the Eduardo has experience and that is worth a **** ton of gold in this industry. None of the problems plaguing this program should be laid at Ed Reed's feet. He's more of a figurehead rather than a chieftain, so everyone point fingers needs to get off his ***.

Ed is a clown and is quickly losing his invisibility clout among the fans. I know I’m personally embarrassed for him and the whole “hes getting paid excuse” does not come off as good as those saying it think it does. It’s actually a terrible excuse, it’s more less saying one of our best players ever is a *****.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

This reads to me like ER is getting lots of criticism for how bad the Canes are and he needs a blanket answer.
in other words, ‘ I’m not a coach so stop blaming me for how bad we are’.
Exactly!

I’m not going to try and get into the head of ER but I do know a ton of people keep bugging him on Twitter about coaching and coaching decisions.

In context this looks more like him telling people to stop bugging him.

It is sad some of the comments on here and Twitter toward ER. People want the former Canes to bail us fans out on the time, but these comments…My God.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This perpetual hard-on for former players becoming Coaches needs to stop Already. thats the kind of stupid thought process that caused the last 15 years.
Particularly fomer players with million$ in the bank.

None of these cats want to deal with the BS even if their egos say, "Man, I could fix this ****"

Sit at home and count your money - better option.

Advertisement
“At the moment” = I’m ******* with you all

"At the moment ... at the moment" = I'm knee deep in cognac and cigars and figuring out where I'm playing 18 holes tomorrow.

Ed Reed is literally the GOAT—no hyperbole—but his role at Miami is a mascot role and he's on the sideline to give Manny some street cred. His hiring was a smoke screen to give off the impression the athletic department was "serious" about building a football program.

Advertisement
Back