NFL Ed Reed Goes At Jack Del Rio

Thats your opinion, and thats fine. That doesnt dictate that it has to be my opinion too, and that should be fine to you.
What I wrote has been backed up by decades of legal precedent, hardly an opinion in the common usage of that term. The 1st amendment only applies to governmental action. You say or do stupid crap that reflects negatively on your employer, they can take action. There's a reason why in most employment contracts, there's a clause that covers crap like this....

Advertisement
What I wrote has been backed up by decades of legal precedent, hardly an opinion in the common usage of that term. The 1st amendment only applies to governmental action. You say or do stupid crap that reflects negatively on your employer, they can take action. There's a reason why in most employment contracts, there's a clause that covers crap like this....
So if Ed was fined by the U (assuming he is an employee) for his tweet, you would be ok with that?

Maybe next time a mob with sedition and rioting on their mind will think twice. And that includes any potential transgressions this summer at the Supreme Court.

The crazies at the Capitol acted like they thought there would be no consequences for them. Maybe they thought Trump would pardon them. Whatever the case, they thought wrong!
43gv7a.jpg

So if Ed was fined by the U (assuming he is an employee) for his tweet, you would be ok with that?
We are arguing something that is unlikely to happen, because once again, Ed isn't taking the side of those willing to engage in treason. If Ed was saying inflammatory stuff, odds are he would face consequences and rightfully so. He isn't, at least it's not inflammatory to anyone that isn't an enabler or dime store fascist....

We get it, you are still salty that Ya'llqaeda couldn't murder some members of Congress. He lost, deal with it.

Advertisement
We are arguing something that is unlikely to happen, because once again, Ed isn't taking the side of those willing to engage in treason. If Ed was saying inflammatory stuff, odds are he would face consequences and rightfully so. He isn't, at least it's not inflammatory to anyone that isn't an enabler or dime store fascist....

We get it, you are still salty that Ya'llqaeda couldn't murder some members of Congress. He lost, deal with it.
You assume wrong counselor.

Ha... everyone called Jan 6th an insurrection and a riot and a lot of other things. And most of those rioters are white.

But whenever someone is losing an argument they scream racism. It's the new thing.

But on this one, I don't even get your point... no one called the capitol breach a "peaceful protest". Just the the summer of 2020 was peaceful in the day and then at night it was rioting and looting. And still your point is lost, cause it wasn't all people of color rioting/looting. It was a bunch of antifa and other bad actors (including some people claiming to be BLM)

Advertisement
Ed Reed's remarks focus on the Black defensive players on the Commanders perhaps having trouble playing under Del Rio going forward. Think Stephen A said something like that too.

I've always thought there was irony, especially in the so-called Red States. of a packed stadium mainly of White, MAGA supporters screaming their lungs out in support of mostly Black youth out on the field. Many of those players are probably totally apolitical, but if they do have a "bent" I'd suspect they are (if they mirror the Black population-at-large) liberal Democrats, heavily supportive of the BLM movement.

Gee, could that even be the case at UM?

Advertisement
Got it! If, however, a leftist mob proceeds to break in and trash the SC, then you'd have your equivalency to Jan 6th.

Your college major in whataboutism has left you incapable of rational thought. I didn’t mention, nor compare this, with January 6. I’m talking about one thing, but apparently you’re talking about something else. Stick to the topic to which I was referring please, if you want to respond.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back