NFL Ed Reed Goes At Jack Del Rio

Advertisement
But you see, to some who have an opinion that I guess some would rather not hear (or allow, and certainly not welcome) the Jan 6th "coup" (with a very small set of rotten apples the exception in a huge barrel of disgruntled Americans,) there WAS an EXCUSE for 1/6... misguided perhaps, but millions felt the election outcome was illegitimate, the results suspect and the orchestrated efforts to censor, halt, minimize, and slander those that wanted it fully and transparently looked into... were quite infuriating. Yes, people were angry and some went overboard, but there was largely a genuine belief that to halt the process with threats and shouts (like Schumer does against the Conservative court and their supporters and Maxine does in all things) would perhaps bring about some fairness and perceived justice. Maybe a POOR EXCUSE but a reasoned position nonetheless. Propaganda of the day paints it ALL as evil lies and worse, but many to this day firmly believe those results were dubious, and that certainly the process and method for allowing full investigation has been a sham.

On the other hand, what you term the "regrettable sacking and looting of a TARGET" (and many small businesses owned by people of color also were victimized) is far from a well-intentioned and reasoned effort. So yeah, there is QUITE a difference.
The entire "The election was stolen from Trump" narrative has been disproven time and time again. This is part of the problem, the fact that something that has been debunked over and over again, by multiple sources, on both sides of the aisle is accepted as some kind of thing to examine. It's a settled fact that the earth is round. Imagine hearing someone saying "I think the earth is flat, and despite there being a ton of evidence to the contrary, I demand that you take my stance seriously and waste time debating something you know is utterly wrong". Multiply that by millions and you get the "The Election was stolen from Trump" argument.

There's not a scintilla of evidence that Trump won that election. NOT ONE. He lost, maybe, not just maybe had he not managed to alienate **** near every single BIPOC, LGBTQ, and even life long Republicans, he would have won. Amazing that the Democrats could pull off this heist, but manage to not rig themselves an actionable majority in Congress. It doesn't fly. It doesn't pass basic common sense and logic. Then again, we all know the WHY in regards to the "Election Rigging" argument, like we know the WHY in regards to birtherism. If certain people(That tend to look like me) show up to the polls in sufficient numbers, there's a problem. I remember having a conversation with someone in regards to voting: Ever notice that it's always the SAME STATES and the SAME POLITICIANS FROM THE SAME PARTY that want to do everything possible to make voting unnecessarily difficult? It's almost like those politicians know full well that if people were able to safely and effectively exercise their right to vote, their platform wouldn't stand a chance in a fair marketplace of ideas...

It is certainly no longer a symbol of freedom, light, democracy and righteousness. ****, to most on the left it never was; and the demolition of any framer's symbolism has been under attack for years... #irony

But regardless of you what believe its symbolizes... in reality it is just a bunch of rich, mostly white, corrupt, greedy, treasonous grifters playing me and you against each other. It's tiresome seeing those who believe 'the system' is racist, sexist, jingoistic, patriarchal and feudal... while at the same shedding tears when this structure is attacked.

Hotep Jesus put it well on Rogan recently...

Careful now, you’re starting to sound like a libertarian. :)

You’re using hotep to support your arguenent? FYI, hotep is a nut job.

Last edited:
Exactly. I'm not shocked the resident BS artists on this board are trying to justify a half assed coup. It's amazing that they would try to equate the regrettable sacking and looting of a Target to people marching through the seat of our representative republic with the flag of Treason. Then again, I'm not shocked, because we have a lot of people on this board I'm ashamed to have associated with my alma mater. There's no excuse for what happened on 1/6. PERIOD. Us People of Color know that there's no way in **** a group of us would have been allowed to pull that crap off, mostly because we would have been wiped out by the National Guard within seconds if we even thought of doing that.
Be interesting to know how many posters here actually attended/have a degree from the University of Miami.

Advertisement
The entire "The election was stolen from Trump" narrative has been disproven time and time again. This is part of the problem, the fact that something that has been debunked over and over again, by multiple sources, on both sides of the aisle is accepted as some kind of thing to examine. It's a settled fact that the earth is round. Imagine hearing someone saying "I think the earth is flat, and despite there being a ton of evidence to the contrary, I demand that you take my stance seriously and waste time debating something you know is utterly wrong". Multiply that by millions and you get the "The Election was stolen from Trump" argument.

There's not a scintilla of evidence that Trump won that election. NOT ONE. He lost, maybe, not just maybe had he not managed to alienate **** near every single BIPOC, LGBTQ, and even life long Republicans, he would have won. Amazing that the Democrats could pull off this heist, but manage to not rig themselves an actionable majority in Congress. It doesn't fly. It doesn't pass basic common sense and logic. Then again, we all know the WHY in regards to the "Election Rigging" argument, like we know the WHY in regards to birtherism. If certain people(That tend to look like me) show up to the polls in sufficient numbers, there's a problem. I remember having a conversation with someone in regards to voting: Ever notice that it's always the SAME STATES and the SAME POLITICIANS FROM THE SAME PARTY that want to do everything possible to make voting unnecessarily difficult? It's almost like those politicians know full well that if people were able to safely and effectively exercise their right to vote, their platform wouldn't stand a chance in a fair marketplace of ideas...
Very well said!

Careful now, you’re starting to sound like a libertarian. :)

You’re using hotep to support your arguenent? FYI, hotep is a nut job.
Comparatively yes, I'm a small l libertarian. I don't know much of Hotep but his 3 hours on Rogan, but he seems to have his head on f'n straight. 'Nut-job' is a strong label - please expound.

Yep and dare I say that more republicans over the years have been convicted of voter fraud than dems. Hmmm

Comparatively yes, I'm a small l libertarian. I don't know much of Hotep but his 3 hours on Rogan, but he seems to have his head on f'n straight. 'Nut-job' is a strong label - please expound.

From the little I’ve heard of him
In general…, the food shortage is a secret Ploy by the govt to destroy the middle class, doesn’t understand why the baby formula shortage is a bad thing, thinks modern day dems should pay reparations bc of slavery, and it goes on and on.

Have you actually listened to his shows on JRE? He’s clueless and never seems to cite anything legitimate. I wonder why. He’s your classic qanon weirdo - sprinkle in some small truths with some major bull**** and people swallow it. Cmon man, You’re a smart dude, you can see through this guy.

You all talk about wokeism? He’s the worst kind of wokeness.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1655077806187.png

From the little I’ve heard of him
In general…, the food shortage is a secret Ploy by the govt to destroy the middle class, doesn’t understand why the baby formula shortage is a bad thing, thinks modern day dems should pay reparations bc of slavery, and it goes on and on.

Have you actually listened to his shows on JRE? He’s clueless and never seems to cite anything legitimate. I wonder why. He’s your classic qanon weirdo - sprinkle in some small truths with some major bull**** and people swallow it. Cmon man, You’re a smart dude, you can see through this guy.

You all talk about wokeism? He’s the worst kind of wokeness.
I listened to the whole episode IIRC, in the background at work. Possibly a case of confirmation bias on my part for not thinking he is nutz - again, you likely think I am as well. But did YOU really listen to that episode? I have a hard time believing you did...

The baby formula shortage 'thing' was tongue-in-cheek, based on his belief it's mostly garbage. Palm-oil crap, substandard ingredients and processing etc. The middle class thing has been obvious to me since covid... but I'm krazy and admit it - maybe its just correlation and not causation but it's not 'that' crazy of a conspiracy IMO. Don't remember the reparations part.

You gotta stop throwing around qanon sht to discredit people who think outside of the norm, he's not qanon.

I listened to the whole episode IIRC, in the background at work. Possibly a case of confirmation bias on my part for not thinking he is nutz - again, you likely think I am as well. But did YOU really listen to that episode? I have a hard time believing you did...

The baby formula shortage 'thing' was tongue-in-cheek, based on his belief it's mostly garbage. Palm-oil crap, substandard ingredients and processing etc. The middle class thing has been obvious to me since covid... but I'm krazy and admit it - maybe its just correlation and not causation but it's not 'that' crazy of a conspiracy IMO. Don't remember the reparations part.

You gotta stop throwing around qanon sht to discredit people who think outside of the norm, he's not qanon.

Nah, you’re not a nut job - I figured you were just using a sound byte to back up a point.

As for the formula thing, I don’t want to quibble but it represents how he conveys his facts. He says there are toxins in baby food that aren’t good for babies. You want to argue that, fine, no problem. But when pressed for more info/facts by Joe, he responds with “I don’t know, do your own research.” My guess is that will be the case with 90% of the crap he spews - when pressed, his knowledge only goes beyond a very superficial point of view. He’s all bluster and no substance.

I have zero issues thinking outside the norm - I do it myself, believe in UAPs, I’m into graham Hancock stuff, etc but Hotep doesn’t inspire any confidence with anything he says bc he - more often than not - backs it up with “I think…” or “I heard” or “I’m not sure but people need to look Into it.” Just look at his theories on Egyptians in America before native Americans - it’s just utter nonsense.

I’ll stop using qanon if you want and start using “fringe conspiracy”.

Nah, you’re not a nut job - I figured you were just using a sound byte to back up a point.

As for the formula thing, I don’t want to quibble but it represents how he conveys his facts. He says there are toxins in baby food that aren’t good for babies. You want to argue that, fine, no problem. But when pressed for more info/facts by Joe, he responds with “I don’t know, do your own research.” My guess is that will be the case with 90% of the crap he spews - when pressed, his knowledge only goes beyond a very superficial point of view. He’s all bluster and no substance.

I have zero issues thinking outside the norm - I do it myself, believe in UAPs, I’m into graham Hancock stuff, etc but Hotep doesn’t inspire any confidence with anything he says bc he - more often than not - backs it up with “I think…” or “I heard” or “I’m not sure but people need to look Into it.” Just look at his theories on Egyptians in America before native Americans - it’s just utter nonsense.

I’ll stop using qanon if you want and start using “fringe conspiracy”.
Fair enough. But there ARE toxins in baby formula, JRE is not the platform to expound when a simple google search will reveals he's not making stuff up - was it just a nugget of truth? Maybe.

I would not consider him 'no substance', he seemed well informed and well spoken. I'm into Graham Hancock (his theories are fascinating to me), but I could just as easily say he's a pseudoscientist nut-job high on DMT.

What do you mean by "Egyptians in America before native Americans"? Is that a Hotep Jesus theory?

And again I ask... did you actually listen to his 3 hour podcast with Rogan?

Advertisement

When u say “debunked”, u are saying that there was evidence that there wasn’t election fraud? I mean, doesn’t debunk mean that you expose the falseness? How can u do that without evidence? Or is there evidence showing that there was no way there was enough cheating to change the electoral college?

I would say the opposite is true and the evidence is just coming out. There is even a movie about it, but most don’t want to see it and just believe what MSM has programmed them to think, in that it was the “most secure election in American history “. They put that **** on loop for like 3 months

But there is evidence.. more than one scintilla. You don’t have to believe it if you don’t want… everyone can have an opinion of course. But to say it’s been debunked and allude it to being a fact that he lost without proof, that is disingenuous.

We all know the earth is round because there is evidence of that

Be interesting to know how many posters here actually attended/have a degree from the University of Miami.
I'm willing to bet that the more regressive elements of our fanbase haven't set foot on campus. It's tough to be a 'Cane, be in a diverse, welcoming atmosphere for 4 years and then think that the denial of basic human rights is perfectly acceptable. UMiami isn't Bob Jones U, it isn't Liberty, it isn't like a majority of the SEC. It's a place where you will, be forced to live outside your own individual bubble. That was something Dr. Shalala was big on, and I doubt it's changed much under Frenk.

There's a difference between being a conservative, and being a low rent fascist. I have plenty of friends that are conservative, and even they are disgusted by what happened on 1/6, the embracing of far right elements in the GOP, and the outright bigotry and denial of democracy that is now part of the party. There's a reason why the Lincoln Republicans got so much traction. I may not fully agree with them on policy, but I don't think they are willing to overthrow democracy and institute strongman rule in order to get their way. That's the difference between an actual conservative and a MAGAt.

Advertisement
Fair enough. But there ARE toxins in baby formula, JRE is not the platform to expound when a simple google search will reveals he's not making stuff up - was it just a nugget of truth? Maybe.

I would not consider him 'no substance', he seemed well informed and well spoken. I'm into Graham Hancock (his theories are fascinating to me), but I could just as easily say he's a pseudoscientist nut-job high on DMT.

What do you mean by "Egyptians in America before native Americans"? Is that a Hotep Jesus theory?

And again I ask... did you actually listen to his 3 hour podcast with Rogan?

Nah, didn’t listen to the entire podcast (there are two from JRE, I believe). But by all means, if there are sections that are must listen to spots, let me know. I just can’t invest 3 hours in that guy. As for the formula, I’m not disagreeing with you (toxins) but the reality is that millions of babies need it and they have been used for decades without any major issues.

The Egyptians in America is something he talked about. Not sure if he’s just repeating what someone else’s theory is or it’s his but just Google it.

Listening to someone like Hancock vs hotep is apples and oranges with regard to substance. I don’t know if I beleve everything Hancock says but it’s a lot more substantive and inspires some confidence whereas you just get “I think” or “from what I’ve read” meaningless stuff from hotep. He may have some legit stuff out there but I come across it.

When u say “debunked”, u are saying that there was evidence that there wasn’t election fraud? I mean, doesn’t debunk mean that you expose the falseness? How can u do that without evidence? Or is there evidence showing that there was no way there was enough cheating to change the electoral college?

I would say the opposite is true and the evidence is just coming out. There is even a movie about it, but most don’t want to see it and just believe what MSM has programmed them to think, in that it was the “most secure election in American history “. They put that **** on loop for like 3 months

But there is evidence.. more than one scintilla. You don’t have to believe it if you don’t want… everyone can have an opinion of course. But to say it’s been debunked and allude it to being a fact that he lost without proof, that is disingenuous.

We all know the earth is round because there is evidence of that

Multiple judges, including a ton appointed by the guy who is pushing this nonsense has noted that there wasn't widespread fraud. There hasn't been ONE IOTA of proof of widespread fraud. In fact, one can easily argue that there is far more evidence of attempted voter suppression by the GOP than fraud. I know that logic, and basic common sense will fly right past you, so there's no point in really going further. If your response to dozens of lawsuits, legal opinions and studies is "Only I and some random people know the real answer", then odds are you are beyond help. There are tons of movies saying that the earth is flat, doesn't change actual facts.

everyone can have an opinion of course.
Yeah right, LOL! if u agree with the progressive propaganda.... if you don't, you're labeled racist or moron or both. But: Nice thought!

(Especially if you believe any of the thousands of experts and data points suggesting things were not all so above board everywhere. And with all the static and avoidance of legit and complete and unbiased inquiry, everywhere, we really will never know. well, never is a long time. Maybe 2024.)

I wonder how Ed would feel if *he* was fined $100K for his tweet.
Odds are he wouldn't be, because he wasn't siding with dime score fascism. Ed wasn't trying to equate a long standing fight for basic human rights that went too far to the attempted violent overthrow of a democratically elected chief executive, merely because they didn't want to face reality. If you can't see the difference between BLM marches(Which were mostly nonviolent) and 1/6, then I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Back