Ed Reed drops a pipe bomb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He couldn’t do much. It wasn’t his team etc. I think if anything he was a mole for the folks who decided to drop their trousers and make all these big moves. That took some sack and I’m sure the inside info from Reed reassured all of them they were doing the right thing no matter how much DVD almost made Manny look like he knew what he was doing.

Advertisement
A lot of blasphemy in here when speaking of one of the all time greats. Put some **** respek on his name! Lol

Lots of respect to Reed and all current and past Canes. Wish nothing but the best for them in the sport and in life. This goes for the great ones to the scout teamers. However, to me it is kind of boring to hear old man talk about how things were done back in the day. Lots of talk these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did you guys really expect to hear?
We are talking about Ed mutha ****ng Reed watching Lispy, Baker, Patke and Bartender coach players under the leadership of Blake freaking James.

Look at where he played and who he played with.
Look a the work ethic he had and the competition he dealt with.

Did you really think that man was really gonna have anything positive to say. Especially when his hands were tied and the coaches went against everything he told the players?
What can he possibly say. We’re y’all watching the last 3 years.? **** the last 15 years(

Advertisement
Back