Ed Reed drops a pipe bomb.

Advertisement
A lot of blasphemy in here when speaking of one of the all time greats. Put some **** respek on his name! Lol
This is why I'm weary of a former Cane great coaching.

Our own illogical disrespectful Canes family.

Just like my Eagles fans.

But carry on....

Last edited:
He explained what he can/can not do as Chief. Buuuut I kinda got the feeling he won't be in that role much longer. When he got asked are you still chief he answered with a not so confident "yeeeeeaaah for now"

I believe I quoted him right lol

Advertisement
What exactly did Ed Reed do the last two years while collecting a UM paycheck?

🤔
He did exactly what the fvck he was supposed to. That's what the fvck he did. The fact y'all tried to change his job description to something your corch and ad didn't ask out of him is no ones fault beyond theirs and y'all's. So slow down with how y'all **** on Ed now too. Everyone here,anytime you turn around y'all have some **** to say about dudes who all did far more for this university as babies while they slept than y'all ever have... Lame as fvck

These Ed threads keep getting weirder. Ed spends an average of 3.3 hours on CIS daily, he internalizes this stuff.

He did exactly what the fvck he was supposed to. That's what the fvck he did. The fact y'all tried to change his job description to something your corch and ad didn't ask out of him is no ones fault beyond theirs and y'all's. So slow down with how y'all **** on Ed now too. Everyone here,anytime you turn around y'all have some **** to say about dudes who all did far more for this university as babies while they slept than y'all ever have... Lame as fvck
Real talk!!

Advertisement
Man that was awesome. Ed’s football brain is insane…as a green coach I’d kill to do a film session with him. When he was talking about their bread and butter cover 6 sky and their adjustment, split field look, it was basic, but man was that awesome.

I wish he had the true desire to coach. The game of football is better with Ed in it.

Advertisement
You can't make this up D......Lol....Then there's the "We're tired of hearing how things were done back in the day" crowd...

**** is mind blowing to me its people thats bashing ed reed like he was the **** ad or hc. If he got a check from the university and wasn’t allowed to help the way he wanted who ***** cares he earned that **** as much as anyone.

He couldn’t do much. It wasn’t his team etc. I think if anything he was a mole for the folks who decided to drop their trousers and make all these big moves. That took some sack and I’m sure the inside info from Reed reassured all of them they were doing the right thing no matter how much DVD almost made Manny look like he knew what he was doing.
Please educate these fools.

Advertisement
A lot of blasphemy in here when speaking of one of the all time greats. Put some **** respek on his name! Lol
Yet people squint their eyes at the notion there's many on this board only who pretend to be Cane fans. I swear I wish the mods would clean this up.

Last edited:
Re-enactment of Ed mutha ****ng Reed watching Lispy, Baker, Patke and Bartender coach players under the leadership of Blake freaking James.
⬇️ ⬇️⬇️

oh my god love GIF by ZDF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back