ED REED COS: Brilliantly executed chess moves....

Don’t you think that’s annoying, we went 6-7 ok everyone gets that. We can’t be excited for getting reed back, lashlee and king amongst other things? The fall football Season Don’t start for another 8 months, we are making most of the necessary steps to have a successful season. What I want To see now is a good receiver hire that’s a recruiter as well and for Diaz to take over playcalling because I still Think baker is a sh*tty coach and was absolutely not what Diaz defense has shown its been big on since being at Miami,(being aggressive but limiting big plays)
i think it’s just the offseason blues. Also fans see through the hype and agendas. These moves seem good but I need some more accountability in that program. We’ll see how this plays out.

Advertisement
Horrible hire. Say what you want. They wanted a puppet and got it. Another um great w zero experience.
For the responsibilities they're giving him, I think he has experience in those. Seen talent in the pros, and in college, and he knows what it takes to succeed. Whether or not it works; who knows, but it can't hurt.

I'll see your pair, and raise you a pair
View attachment 110419

I'll raise YOU and go all in....

1580431199324.png

Advertisement
1) The ReUnion video launches...

2) JJ, Irvin, Ed, Wayne go on national TV and talk about The U and the Superbowl...

3) Ed Reed does the "Untold Stories" episode....

4) Ed Reed announced as the new COS for Miami...

THIS WAS NOT AN COINCIDENCE FOLKS....

Our program and former players/coaches executed a brilliant media strategy to bring BIG ATTENTION TO MIAMI right before this hire..

The kids now are ALL ABOUT celebrity and attention...

We way outclass anything Bama, LSU, FSU or UF coulda done.

Hey ya'll remember that The Canes play at Hard Rock and have a contract with Ross...

No doubt in my mind they used the Superbowl hype to prepare this strategy for promoting Miami.

There was likely $$$ money exchanged between Miami, JJ/players and Ross around this.

This was not some half-assed plan... must have been weeks at least in the planning to execute in rapid timing like this...

WHY?

Because if The Canes become Top 10-- Ross makes a lot of money in tickets and TV revenues as well....

Always follow the money....

1) The ReUnion video launches...

2) JJ, Irvin, Ed, Wayne go on national TV and talk about The U and the Superbowl...

3) Ed Reed does the "Untold Stories" episode....

4) Ed Reed announced as the new COS for Miami...

THIS WAS NOT AN COINCIDENCE FOLKS....

Our program and former players/coaches executed a brilliant media strategy to bring BIG ATTENTION TO MIAMI right before this hire..

The kids now are ALL ABOUT celebrity and attention...

We way outclass anything Bama, LSU, FSU or UF coulda done.
Can you send a link for the ReUnion video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, we’ll Ed Reed in as COS you say? I too have a bunch of questions but I’m sure some will get answered in due time. Can’t hurt having Reed around the program and the players. This does smell like a PR stunt. Let’s pray he is allowed to truly contribute and help the program out. So far Manny is winning yet another off-season, two in a row. Man, if this ****e works, he’s going to go baller on all the Manny haters that’s for sure lol. Not saying they’re right or wrong, but I’m sure Manny is taking names.
Here’s hoping all the BS and losing big is finally been squeezed out of the football program. That Manny directed us to rock bottom last season, it would behoove him to start pushing the team up from here.

Advertisement
Watching people buy this trash is hilarious. I love Ed Reed, I love what he brought to the program as a player and the passion he has for our alma mater. That said, this COS position is a glorified errand boy job, and is designed to get the fanbase off of Manny and Blake. Period. If Blake was serious about creating significant change, he would have gone out and hired a legitimate administrator and given him carte blanche to change the program, with the only standard being "Avoid NCAA issues and win games". He didn't, he hired another "Miami Guy, Bro" , and the fanbase is eating it up like the dopes they are.

Advertisement
Back