Ed Reed - Chief of Staff possible candidate?

As much as I love Ed Reed, we need someone who can fix the problems, so experience is crucial.
I hope to admit I was wrong here. Seeing the description of his job duties sure looks like I might be.

Advertisement
Y'all need to let the idea of Ed Reed coming back to UM, as part of a coaching staff, go.

He was a assistant coach one year as part of Rex Ryan staff, he and Rex go WAY back, so his interest in coaching is doubtful. Let him be a Living legend of this program and help out in the film room when he feels like it.
You were saying?

Advertisement
I just don't see this happening.

**This is not a thread with sources and I am not claiming he's interviewing for the job.**

It's all just speculation and just an idea.

Since the chief of staff position still vacant and Alonzo coming here is highly unlikely per @DMoney lastest article regarding The Meeting.
I wondered if this was the direction Blake James was headed. If so I would say I would not be upset as I believe Ed Reed can help in recruiting to a certain extent. In addition, I can't help but speculate with his latest tweet.

LCE, this is probably a dumb question, but in his position would he be able to coach any position or is that discretionary with the coach? Also, what do you think of the hire?
He'll be able to help in any capacity he needs in, including recruiting.

And I think it's a phenomenal hire, I'm a Ravens fan, literally because of Ed & Ray.

Advertisement
He'll be able to help in any capacity he needs in, including recruiting.

And I think it's a phenomenal hire, I'm a Ravens fan, literally because of Ed & Ray.

Why you lie, bro? You know you only liked them because of Matt Stover. Todd Heap was just the icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back