Ed Reed - Chief of Staff possible candidate?

**This is not a thread with sources and I am not claiming he's interviewing for the job.**

It's all just speculation and just an idea.

Since the chief of staff position still vacant and Alonzo coming here is highly unlikely per @DMoney lastest article regarding The Meeting.
I wondered if this was the direction Blake James was headed. If so I would say I would not be upset as I believe Ed Reed can help in recruiting to a certain extent. In addition, I can't help but speculate with his latest tweet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wasn't aware that he was a DB coach in the NFL.
888936BF-7201-421D-AB16-9F1BC9AD9A1A.jpeg

Advertisement
Spoke to Ed in December after our 2017 season and he said he came in for a day to watch film with the DBs the week of the Notre Dame game. He said that he helped Malek Young and Trajan Bandy spot the routes that led to the interceptions in the game. I asked him if he would ever coach at Miami and he said that they better be ready to pay up.

Advertisement
Spoke to Ed in December after our 2017 season and he said he came in for a day to watch film with the DBs the week of the Notre Dame game. He said that he helped Malek Young and Trajan Bandy spot the routes that led to the interceptions in the game. I asked him if he would ever coach at Miami and he said that they better be ready to pay up.

So that’s a NO 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back