Ed Orgeron

I think thats a fair point. He does have his strengths for sure. I know USC people out here liked him. I just dont know how well he could do with the limitations we have at Miami.
Another strength might be his ability as a technical DL coach. I heard that about him from days as UM DL coach.

Advertisement
Coach O hiring Pellini to replace Aranda was a terrible decision. One he needs to rectify this offseason. Same at OC. He struck gold once dipping into the NFL for young talent, I’d try again.

remains to be seen. Both of those guys had elite QB’s, Cam maybe best college QB ever, plus absolutely loaded rosters that won them championships. Neither built their own rosters and won. Cam was bought for 200K and Burrow was a transfer.

Gene is a bum and that’s why he got fired. Coach O probably won’t be their coach in 3 years. It’s all downhill from here.
Calling Newton the best college QB ever is a slap in the face to what Burrow did last year during his Heisman campaign last year.

77.9% complete percentage & 700 some more yards from scrimmage.

Calling Newton the best college QB ever is a slap in the face to what Burrow did last year during his Heisman campaign last year.

77.9% complete percentage & 700 some more yards from scrimmage.

Burrow had better weapons. Who did Cam have in offense? Cam was the offense and everyone keyed in him. Cam literally carried that Auburn team.

Burrow had multiple 1st rd WR talent, 1st round RB, NFL TE, NFL offensive line.

Burrow had better weapons. Who did Cam have in offense? Cam was the offense and everyone keyed in him. Cam literally carried that Auburn team.

Burrow had multiple 1st rd WR talent, 1st round RB, NFL TE, NFL offensive line.
Obviously as far as dual threat Newton was the best ever. It's a good debate though because Borrow made them WRs $$$. Chicken & egg argument. Dude is the truth.

Edit* Can’t spell $cam Netwon

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
he played in one against FSU in 2000
**** Im ignorant than, born in 95’ no google search. My bad. Honestly didn’t even see Vick in college so my perspective is none. I should have said from like 04 up from what Ive seen. Like to me the biggest Heisman snub ever is McCaffery & you might think otherwise.

**** Im ignorant than, born in 95’ no google search. My bad. Honestly didn’t even see Vick in college so my perspective is none. I should have said from like 04 up from what Ive seen. Like to me the biggest Heisman snub ever is McCaffery & you might think otherwise.

Vick was like Reggie Bush with the ball in his hands and could also throw it 70yds with a flick of his wrist.

Who gives af about what happens yesterday? He was a successful interim coach at SC after Ole Miss. Became a successful interim coach at LSU, after Ole Miss, and just won the Nat’l championship, AFTER OLE MISS.
Relly O is not going anywhere because the whole place from the boosters to the BOT and president love the guy.
They are smart enough people to see what happened with the players bolting and are not panicking
Bo Pellini on the other hand might not make it to the end of the season.Theres a lot of pressure for Eddie O to let him go ( which he should cause he sucks) but O is trying to give him the benefit of the doubt for the same reason that he isn’t under pressure.

The best thing that has happened this year for Pellini is that no fans ( or very little) are in the stands cause LSU fans would be nas-ty towards him if there was 100 grand in the stands.
But O is fine and is going nowhere and the fact that people are even questioning his coaching ability is laughable.

Relly O is not going anywhere because the whole place from the boosters to the BOT and president love the guy.
They are smart enough people to see what happened with the players bolting and are not panicking
Bo Pellini on the other hand might not make it to the end of the season.Theres a lot of pressure for Eddie O to let him go ( which he should cause he sucks) but O is trying to give him the benefit of the doubt for the same reason that he isn’t under pressure.

The best thing that has happened this year for Pellini is that no fans ( or very little) are in the stands cause LSU fans would be nas-ty towards him if there was 100 grand in the stands.
But O is fine and is going nowhere and the fact that people are even questioning his coaching ability is laughable.
Trust; I know my man. Family are big Geaux Tiger fans (which is y they r not allowed to step foot in my house). They love O, and are not mad w him. They are keenly aware of 24 missing players from last season is the key, but they are extremely ****ed at Bo. They said they’ve never seen their def so treacherous, even in the lean yrs.

Advertisement
Trust; I know my man. Family are big Geaux Tiger fans (which is y they r not allowed to step foot in my house). They love O, and are not mad w him. They are keenly aware of 24 missing players from last season is the key, but they are extremely ****ed at Bo. They said they’ve never seen their def so treacherous, even in the lean yrs.
You live in La.

Everyone is better than Manny. Especially a guy who won a national championship. You guys amaze me.

Advertisement
Gotcha...I live in Covington so I hear and get a lot of the scoop from boosters around here.

I’m having a good time rubbing it in so far this year after taking sHT since the Peach Bowl game.
My daughter went to LSU.Ive turned one of her kids into a Cane Fan now I’m working on the other one but she’s a mommas girl and a harder nut to crack..lol

You don't lose what LSU lost in 1 off-season and think the team won't take a HUGE step back; LSU lost their Heisman QB, passing game coordinator (the brains behind their explosive offense imo), their d-coordinator (to be replaced by a past his prime bo pelini), multiple juniors & seniors to the draft/graduation, have a couple star players opt out, and think they're going to have a continuation of success from the previous year. If they can get to 6 wins then you have to consider that a success.

Advertisement
Back