Ed Orgeron

Advertisement
Not great but both are better than Manny.
U Mad Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny taking da temple job was about getting head coaching experience! And him not agreeing with richts offense!

No because that’s the only job he could take. Then our genius administration thought it was a good idea to keep lisp and slide. That’s why we have been irrelevant for 17 years.

Advertisement
The man lost 14 players to the NFL Draft, and another 5 or 6 opted out. Still should have beaten Miss State and Missouri, but when you refuse to play some coverage against Mike Leach, you get lit up. They'll be bad the rest of year because they're young, but I think they will bounce back in 2021.

Why is Ed getting so much hate? Lol. He wasn’t lightning in a bottle, at LSU, and he **** sure wasn’t Coker. Dude has been there for 4.75 yrs. Went 6-2 as an interim. Went 9-4 as 1st yr full head coach. Then 10-3 w/ Burrows who everyone on this board clowned during our game w/ LSU. Then hired Joe Brady from the Saints to vamp up his stagnant O, and won the Nat’l title. Then **** near the entire LSU Tigers roster got drafted, his entire coaching staff changed, and the best WR in the nation last season opted out.

LSU is in rebuild mode, which will happen pretty quickly b/c O can recruit w/ his bayou voodoo.

I think it’s safe to say we would kill for a guy to go 42-12 here in a 4.75 year period, 3-1 in bowl games and a Nat’l title. He may flame out at LSU, but this 2-3 start w/ all those factors shouldn’t label him as a corch, not yet at least. We didn’t label Coker as a corch until it became abundantly clear as Butch’s players left. If anything, LSU got better as Miles players left.

The man lost 14 players to the NFL Draft, and another 5 or 6 opted out. Still should have beaten Miss State and Missouri, but when you refuse to play some coverage against Mike Leach, you get lit up. They'll be bad the rest of year because they're young, but I think they will bounce back in 2021.
Great minds think a like.

Advertisement
Back