Ed Orgeron

Advertisement
Not great but both are better than Manny.

remains to be seen. Both of those guys had elite QB’s, Cam maybe best college QB ever, plus absolutely loaded rosters that won them championships. Neither built their own rosters and won. Cam was bought for 200K and Burrow was a transfer.

Gene is a bum and that’s why he got fired. Coach O probably won’t be their coach in 3 years. It’s all downhill from here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly idk if O is better than Manny...he’s a real bum once you took away burrow and brady

Really dude..you’d take a unproven young coach to replace the Coach who u complain bout because he was a unproven young coach...
In a heartbeat, Joe Brady is the next Lincoln Riley in my opinion. He should of stayed at the college level. We would have a young innovative offensive mind we could grow with for years. I'm not a big fan of Ceo Style HCs in college football. They need very good organizational skills to be successful and must be very good at staff building and very few of them turn out to be high end HCs.

In a heartbeat, Joe Brady is the next Lincoln Riley in my opinion. He should of stayed at the college level in my opinion. We would have a young innovative offensive mind we could grow with for years. I'm not a big fan of Ceo Style HCs in college football. They need very good organizational skills to be successful and must be very good at staff building.
Every elite College coach is a CEO type..every single one. Y’all never even heard of Joe Brady until LSU last year and him paired with the number 1 pick. Whose in the league proving to have the goods. Innovative offensive minds do not always translate to great HCs

Advertisement
Back