Early Prediction Time W-L

King is probably enough to get a couple more wins, so 8-4.

The addition of King plus a new OC should raise expectations, but 8-4 will be progress to Blake and the BOT and Manny will cruise in to year three.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you set Miami's over/under at 7.5 wins the last 15 seasons:

6 times the over hit
9 times the under hit

Because I'll never learn - I'll take the over and go 9-3.

I don't like the late season - @UVA, FSU, @VT, @GT 4 weeks in a row. I think the schedule sets up to start strong, suck us all in again, then finish weak.

A new kicker alone gets last year's team to 9 wins. I know last season was a disaster so its smart to be pessimistic, but until the bowl game (when the "leadership" just completely mailed it in) each loss was by 7 points or less, including 3-4 because of horrible kicking. New kicker, new QB, elite DE transfer gets you to 9/10 wins easily. Still need the OT transfer (or two) to make me think 11 wins is doable.

Advertisement
Last season around this time, we had hyped up transfers at QB and DE, a new offensive coordinator who people said would bring a more modern offense to Miami, and a trash schedule.
This season, we have hyped up transfers at QB and DE, a new offensive coordinator who people say will bring a more modern offense to Miami, and a trash schedule.

I fully understand that King is not Tate, Roche is not Hill, and Lashlee is not Enos. But I'm not doing this again...

6-7 until they prove otherwise.

Undeafeated Season lose to Clemson. I don't like Manny, but him playing the OL last Season will pay dividends. The new OC will put up at least 28 points a game. The WRs will have to get better, but I'm not concerned with the Offense. They'll beat the Defense in front of them.

Advertisement
The schedule at Miami is always bad. We just don’t make the scedule look bad.
Nobody on that schedule is a push over, besides Wagner. Is r schedule like LSU, no, but it is not that weak this year. It was weak af last year

Last season around this time, we had hyped up transfers at QB and DE, a new offensive coordinator who people said would bring a more modern offense to Miami, and a trash schedule.
This season, we have hyped up transfers at QB and DE, a new offensive coordinator who people say will bring a more modern offense to Miami, and a trash schedule.

I fully understand that King is not Tate, Roche is not Hill, and Lashlee is not Enos. But I'm not doing this again...

6-7 until they prove otherwise.

This.

The Coastal was even worse than usual in 2019. I think the Coastal will be back to its normal self in 2020. Still bad, but not visibly worse than the AAC level bad.

Therefore, the 2020 scedule will probably actually be less bad than the 2019 scedule we went 6-6 against.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Outta curiosity why the virginia L? they lost their best player and enter the season with an open QB competition...

I could see that being a trap. UVA is a not a place this team historically plays well at, to say the least.

Advertisement
Back