Early Prediction Time W-L

Advertisement
The only team that worry me little is North Carolina, but we get them at home. We have won up at VT the last couple of years. 11-1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Outta curiosity why the virginia L? they lost their best player and enter the season with an open QB competition...
Mendenhall will have his boys ready despite a guy moving on. He'll fill that gap come game time--I don't have doubts about that. What I do have doubts on has more to do with what Miami is/isn't going to do. I think people are getting overly-hyped and setting themselves up for old failure with new additions in coaching and athletes. Big mistake!

The 2019 season--the year Miami did so little with so much. QB King is an upgrade, no doubt. Kick from FIU, upgrade no doubt. But we still have a coaching staff that has a 50/50 (more like 90/10) chance of getting ***-blasted by a seasoned coach like Mendenhall.

Sorry. I got no faith until I see Manny work miracles.

9-3 has to be the floor. No excuses.

That said, I think they go 10-2. Perhaps King can even squeeze out an 11th win. He'll be the most dynamic player on the field in every game on the schedule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not saying ****, I feel like a jinx always saying "with that ****** schedule we shouldn't lose a game' and then watching six losses. I haven't adjusted to the new Miami reality.

Advertisement
Back