Early Morning Fireworks

Really toes the line on the “using NIL for recruitment purposes” that seems to not be allowed. Interested to see what other blue bloods come up with following similar models.
The language being used to talk about it will be important. Most importantly no one officially with Miami should be heard discussing it when talking recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said in other threads, Miami has a 2 or 3 year window to really capitalize on this, after that SEC/Big 10/Texas schools will pass us. HOWEVER, Miami is the gateway to the America's. We can tap into international markets more than anyone out there.

Most of the ppl in the Americas can't tell you where Tuscaloosa is located but alot of ppl know Miami.

Idk if Garcia knows how to speak Spanish but dudes agent better be contacting Goya, Badia, Presidente, and Navarro asap lmao. Potential for huge money for Miami kids. I'm really happy for the gits.

Advertisement
Like I said in other threads, Miami has a 2 or 3 year window to really capitalize on this, after that SEC/Big 10/Texas schools will pass us. HOWEVER, Miami is the gateway to the America's. We can tap into international markets more than anyone out there.

Most of the ppl in the Americas can't tell you where Tuscaloosa is located but alot of ppl know Miami.

Idk if Garcia knows how to speak Spanish but dudes agent better be contacting Goya, Badia, Presidente, and Navarro asap lmao. Potential for huge money for Miami kids. I'm really happy for the gits.
I would say that's going to be more like a 2-3 month not 2-3 year window. Agree on the rest though

Advertisement
I would say that's going to be more like a 2-3 month not 2-3 year window. Agree on the rest though
I say years bc I'm not sure what other states have on their books. Eitherway we really got to eat right now. These kids have a tremendous potential to start off adult life with a huge advantage.

Not only will they leave college with 0 debt but they will also leave with a honey pot of money. And that's without stepping foot on a professional football field.

I say years bc I'm not sure what other states have on their books. Eitherway we really got to eat right now. These kids have a tremendous potential to start off adult life with a huge advantage.

Not only will they leave college with 0 debt but they will also leave with a honey pot of money. And that's without stepping foot on a professional football field.
I would say based on professional players ability to manage their own money, and that's with far more resources to help, the overwhelming majority will be leaving with nothing because they'll blow it. But here's hoping otherwise

Advertisement
Back