Early Morning Fireworks

Advertisement
Yes and good news.

ae9.gif

Advertisement
Wonder if it has anything to do with King's group NIL sessions he wanted for his teammates

Advertisement
Isn't this just one gym or is it a franchise? This is great, guess I'm just trying to understand how they can afford that much.

The deal was brokered by a Golden Cane - Dan Lambert - who founded a new company to administer the deal "Bring Back the U" is the company name.
Players who agree to the deal will promote ATT through their social media accounts, public appearances, etc.

Advertisement
Isn't this just one gym or is it a franchise? This is great, guess I'm just trying to understand how they can afford that much.
44 locations throughout south florida, and elsewhere. Masvidal trains in their gym

Other states include Georgia, Kansas, Indiana, North Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Missouri, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Minnesota, Oregon and California. There are also International locations in Canada, Italy, Austria, Russia, Croatia and Indonesia.

Advertisement
What I care about is that any recruit out there knows he’s got an automatic 6k coming there way before they do a thing
Really toes the line on the “using NIL for recruitment purposes” that seems to not be allowed. Interested to see what other blue bloods come up with following similar models.

Advertisement
Back