Early Betting Line Against A&M

Advertisement
This game will show us more about Gattis than anyone else. We’ll see what he comes up with when he’s out talented and out manned up front.

Im very optimistic but still in a wait and see mode with him. I just don’t get the balanced offense and establishing the run thing. Never have. If real life and the film shows they’re gonna manhandle you up front, why are you gonna waste 3 series handing it off? There’s so many other things you can do to keep a defense honest.

It’s not a ****ing contest. The job is to score more points than the other team. Period. Doesn’t matter how you do it. Run over teams we can run over, and throw it all over defenses, we can’t run over.

You said it’s a 50/50 game and comparing two entirely different situations to support your theory. Lol. You’re drinking the kool aide.
Its a 50/50 game. We have a better QB and arguably a better coaching staff, overall. We have pretty much revamped the DL with talent and depth and brought more depth to the OL. Its not 2005 where you had to wait on FR to become juniors. Thats how Mich St goes from 2 wins to 11 in one offseason. They more than likely have more overall talent than us at this point, but its not to a point where we cant battle them. All yall minds are warped into the last 4 coaching staffs and CFB pre portal. It will be battle in that game because i can count multiple positions where we are better than them. And others where i think its a tie.

Its a 50/50 game. We have a better QB and arguably a better coaching staff, overall. We have pretty much revamped the DL with talent and depth and brought more depth to the OL. Its not 2005 where you had to wait on FR to become juniors. Thats how Mich St goes from 2 wins to 11 in one offseason. They more than likely have more overall talent than us at this point, but its not to a point where we cant battle them. All yall minds are warped into the last 4 coaching staffs and CFB pre portal. It will be battle in that game because i can count multiple positions where we are better than them. And others where i think its a tie.
A 9 point spread, that will likely get larger closer to game time is not a 50/50 game.
You are being a homer. These are the kinds of posts that end up on Twitter highlighting dumb fan bases.

A 9 point spread, that will likely get larger closer to game time is not a 50/50 game.
You are being a homer. These are the kinds of posts that end up on Twitter highlighting dumb fan bases.
No what ends up highlighting dumb fan bases is saying we are gonna smash them. Why should i not think we can give them a battle? Why is that delusional exactly? Bra yall are battered wives. That's fine.

Advertisement
EXAMPLE

How we use to deal with under dogs in huge game.

We were under dogs against FSU , JJ walked into locker room the room hushed to a morgue JJ stopped flipped the Football to team .

“ DO WHAT YOU DO BEST “

Room EXPLODED

Walked out saying there ready now

I’m confident the same type of thing will happen.

We love being under dog and hated 🙌🙌🙌

GOCANES

No what ends up highlighting dumb fan bases is saying we are gonna smash them. Why should i not think we can give them a battle? Why is that delusional exactly? Bra yall are battered wives. That's fine.
What evidence is there that Miami will give them a battle? Serious question. Because all you have given nothing but homer talk. Evidently, Vegas is asking the same question with that crazy spread. Are they battered wives? Lol. Since 2005, Miami hasn’t gone on the road and given a top 10 team a “battle.” This is Mario’s first year with a team full of holes. Your expectations are more unrealistic than mine.

Jimbo hasn't had to deal with a QB like TVD since he faced Alabama. He has a great defense. Our problem is that Mario is going into his first year and everyone in Miami is going to expect miracles. It's going to take a good three years to get the kind of Bama results that Cristobal is gunning for. I don't expect us to win this game, as it's at College Station, but we should be competitive into the fourth.

Advertisement
This. It’s the Georgia formula. A&M going to be a problem soon.

Difference is Smart is a great Defensive coach and Georgia’s Defense is ridiculous. Not sure if Jimbo will be able to build a crazy Offense.

Correct. And I’m not saying this in a condescending way in the least bit, but it’s not much of a formula. Recruit the best players for a few years and stay the eff outta the way. Doing it takes skill and bags, but the theory behind it is about as simple as it gets.

Go take a look at all the programs who have recruited multiple top 5 classes in the past 10 years. Not many of em going 8-4 on there.

What evidence is there that Miami will give them a battle? Serious question. Because all you have given nothing but homer talk. Evidently, Vegas is asking the same question with that crazy spread. Are they battered wives? Lol. Since 2005, Miami hasn’t gone on the road and given a top 10 team a “battle.” This is Mario’s first year with a team full of holes. Your expectations are more unrealistic than mine.
Is a 9 point spread not a battle? Or is that a blow out? Last year when Bama open as 3 TD favorite mans were saying it was not gonna be that. U man are just dumb and trying to argue for no reason. They are at home and it opened at 9. Homer talk my ***. Just shut up and go away brah. Yall are aggravating right now.

I see A&M going 9-3 which should be extremely disappointing for them considering their expectations.

I think it’ll be extremely difficult for us to get a W there given we’ll be outmanned at a number of positions. Gattis/TVD need to be in their bags.

Underrated aspect for this game. Steele vs Jimbo. Steele can scheme it up with the best of them.

I see A&M going 9-3 which should be extremely disappointing for them considering their expectations.

I think it’ll be extremely difficult for us to get a W there given we’ll be outmanned at a number of positions. Gattis/TVD need to be in their bags.

Underrated aspect for this game. Steele vs Jimbo. Steele can scheme it up with the best of them.
This is why I'm optimistic that it will be a close game. They just have to contain Achane because Max Johnson ain't hitting on nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if the game is a lot like the UF game a couple of years ago, hopefully without the poor performance by the OL.

Advertisement
This is why I'm optimistic that it will be a close game. They just have to contain Achane because Max Johnson ain't hitting on nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me if the game is a lot like the UF game a couple of years ago, hopefully without the poor performance by the OL.

A&M was 105th in plays per game last year. Michigan was 65th. I do believe they have a better roster but in terms of betting, 10 is my number to go big as I don’t think either team will be moving very fast.

If Coach Mario is really turning this program around, this is the kind of measuring stick game where that statement is made. I will be watching to see which side of the betting line that Mario gets this team.

TVD will be the best QB on the field by far, and the Canes have better overall coaching. These two advantages IMO aren’t debatable. TAMU has advantages at other positions and they have home field, but the TAMU advantages aren’t as great as the Canes QB and coaching advantages.

IMHO, the Canes will show up and not get dominated. Not saying that the Canes will win, but the Canes have the ingredients to compete

Last edited:
Advertisement
They are beatable, but not surprised at that spread. Biggest issue will be their front 7 against our OL. They have recruited very well there the past 2-3 cycles.

I don't think well be good enough up front on the road that early in the year to beat them. not saying they'll blow us out but their DL like you said vs our OL

Cmon boys y’all gotta see what’s gone happin. TVD is gone throw awl over dat weak A&M defince. Howsa teem wit a collie dog Maskot gone whoop us? Cmon

Advertisement
Back