2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Not sure why everyone is assuming the "leaker" is inside the Hecht. This kid came through the airport, walked into the football facility, had a campus tour, met a ton of people I'm sure. The leaker could just be a jock-sniffer or website writer, etc. who got eyes on him during his trip. Doesn't have to have been someone on staff. It's hard to hide a human being, especially one that big who is walking around a football program for a bit.

From what I recall, He said that he heard that Romello had been visiting Auburn. But he said that he couldn’t confirm it so he didn’t say anything.
But who did he hear it from?
If he had been visiting auburn and even going to games as he also said he heard; then there is no way that not even one writer from one of these outlets didn’t know. But they kept their mouths shut.

Ray Ray came for a practice while committed to Clemson. Everyone knows Dabo don't like that sht. But he got one foot on campus and they couldn’t wait to let it out.

Romello goes on multiple visits to Auburn and attends a few games and we get wind of it the day before he flips.

The staff let dudes know not to let out that this guy was on Campus and it was out before the interviews.

That’s called Bull Sht.
These "writers" are in SEC pockets. I will say for as much hate as we give Gaby he does try to keep things quiet when the staff asks him to.

Not sure why everyone is assuming the "leaker" is inside the Hecht. This kid came through the airport, walked into the football facility, had a campus tour, met a ton of people I'm sure. The leaker could just be a jock-sniffer or website writer, etc. who got eyes on him during his trip. Doesn't have to have been someone on staff. It's hard to hide a human being, especially one that big who is walking around a football program for a bit.
the leak was from Canesport/On3. Shodell wrote about it in an practice observations article and it got edited out several hours later that evening. Since then he's gone on rants about the lack of media availability, viewing portions of practice and things they're limited on writing because of how Mario operates.

the leak was from Canesport/On3. Shodell wrote about it in an practice observations article and it got edited out several hours later that evening. Since then he's gone on rants about the lack of media availability, viewing portions of practice and things they're limited on writing because of how Mario operates.

Thanks. Shodell can **** right off.

Advertisement
I don’t understand why it matters if it gets out. Mario acting like he in the streets cheating lol again he’s uncommitted and visiting schools every week. Why is he trying to have this under the radar love affair with Miami?

Advertisement

1683845218869.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back