2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Impressed by his visit (despite the leak)

“Miami’s on my radar. They’ve reached out to me a lot,” Stewart said. “They’re pushing for me a lot. I hear from them almost every day. …The message to me is I would be developed very well because my position coach would be Jason Taylor, so that would be a good opportunity for me. And all of the former players who do well, they just come back and help out (too).”

His Miami visit involved seeing a Hurricanes practice, where he said he liked the energy and feel of the practice, and sitting in a position meeting with Taylor. He liked Taylor’s patience and teaching style when talking to his players, and Miami’s campus appealed to him too.

Stewart said the idea of being coached by Taylor, a hall-of-fame pass rusher, is very appealing despite Taylor heading into his first year as an on-field assistant. Like many EDGE prospects, Stewart feels Taylor’s career resume speaks for itself.

“That would be great, to be honest with you, from someone who did it at the highest level for a long time,” Stewart said.

Attachments

• 1679013006193.jpeg
    1679013006193.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 155
Advertisement
JT is gonna be to DEs what Deion is to CBs. We're gonna see some DUDES sign up with us. I haven't seen many if any mention it JT did coach the Bosa Bros. and Bonitto at STA. Those are some names he can bring up when recruiting those elite kids...
Exactly what I was thinking guys are gonna want to line up to be coached by this guy, even king Joseph from Georgia mentioned how he was just in awe about the idea being coached up by him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who secretly visits when uncommitted lol it’s so strange to me. Schools will find out regardless and that’s okay

Advertisement
Back