2024 Dylan Stewart 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize Auburn has five less guys committed than us and are a **** hair away. That's why I included them. You also glossed over all the other items. Keep your head in the sand if you like.
Ok Carole

I'll wait for the season at this point. You lost me at "for now". Your agenda is clear.

Also any Cane fan expecting a private school to compete with STATE SCHOOLS who has HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE ALUMNI again all summer long....need to put down the glue slurpies.

I think we win more games this year but the chicken little agenda bull**** is comical.

Advertisement
Last year they could sell the unknown, and the promise of what looked like a solid coaching staff. This year, they're having to explain what happened last year. They have to win this year. They need to bring an exciting system on both sides of the ball. The coordinator hires will make or break the season. There's enough talent to have a good season. If they can do that and win a ball game, recruiting will take off again.
i think a bigger issue is likely firing the entire toxic staff and then trying to say well i messed up there but i got it right this time. why would anyone believe that until actually seen on the field.

Ok Carole

I'll wait for the season at this point. You lost me at "for now". Your agenda is clear.

Also any Cane fan expecting a private school to compete with STATE SCHOOLS who has HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE ALUMNI again all summer long....need to put down the glue slurpies.

I think we win more games this year but the chicken little agenda bull**** is comical.

The only agenda I have is wanting Miami to be back on top and being realistic at what is currently going on. I never "had you" when you can honestly look at our recruiting and not be very concerned. We out recruited a good bit of those STATE SCHOOLS last year even when they saw that 5-7 product on the field.

Advertisement
The only agenda I have is wanting Miami to be back on top and being realistic at what is currently going on. I never "had you" when you can honestly look at our recruiting and not be very concerned. We out recruited a good bit of those STATE SCHOOLS last year even when they saw that 5-7 product on the field.
Something is off this year. I’m not sure how anyone can say otherwise.

IMG_7234.jpeg

Seems crootin resources would have been better spent on moar realistic targets this year…Longshot for almost all the big whales this year.

Yes, what's off is that we are not spending large sums of money that other schools are and the recruits are being constantly reminded that we went 5-7 while chronicling our losses. Mario needs at least 9 win this year and it's very doable. Kids don't want to play for losers and this program has been mired in a losing mentality for almost 20 years with a few years of exception. If we have a good year I think we rebound nicely. If Mario has another disaster year like last year I believe the program is in serious trouble. I want Mario to prove me wrong but we could have done much better than him. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Around there. We had an early jump with NIL but I think some programs have gotten their stuff together.
Nope, not buying it for one second. It all has to do with Ruiz, Ruiz, Ruiz. At least that's what they would have us believe.

In all seriousness though, Miami was nimble enough to jump all over the newly formed NIL frontier early on while other programs were too busy complaining about it. If we thought that they wouldn't eventually get their stuff together and catch up, then shame on us for not living in reality. THIS is where Mario earns his money and proves to us that he's the recruiter he's been rumored to be.

If we trying to be back on a budget, that shytt aint gonna fly. Its gonna be 9 wins then let downs again. U either serious about winning or u aint. Mofos know i aint some miserable man on here but i was of the impression they ready to go against whomever and do what it takes to win. Cristobal talks about talent acquisition. The rules have changed. These man know what it is to go after these elite players, if u not gonna go all out for the ones u really want, do like FSU and get the sure thing and battle USF for the rest and quit pretending these top kids on a scarce position or gonna show up unless u match.

And go after so much of them all at once. $h!t more depressing than losing the player to be honest. Well good luck keeping Patterson from Auburn and as for Franklin.....ok then.

Seems crootin resources would have been better spent on moar realistic targets this year…Longshot for almost all the big whales this year.

That's why you're seeing a bunch of Plan B kids popping up left and right

Ok Carole

Wait to clarify are you saying we shouldn’t expect to recruit/compete against State Schools??

Advertisement
If he was to commit anywhere early rather have it USC then OSU.

Advertisement
Wait to clarify are you saying we shouldn’t expect to recruit/compete against State Schools??
I'm saying the same people who ***** about baseball usually have no clue about the tax write-offs involved coupled with alumni base.

It's numbers.

Are we really arguing right now we're worse off than when Mario started?

It's been said 1000092827272 times Ruiz isn't the biggest donor or contributor.

It's been said 1918177181811 times we will not overpay for :insert recruit here:

Now? Does that mean we won't pay? Absolutely not but hey throw the Brandon Inniss' of the world out the window along with 5-7.

Our fanbase is one of the dumber ones in America fam especially during summertime.

All this right now? Means ****. We go 6-6 and we lose kids we already have. We're also Miami. The idea were not negatively recruited against (see those stories missing too) 24/7 while feeding those same shooters ammo is lost on most.

Win 9 games and we have close or better than a top 10 class? Ya the complainers can get slapped like Rick James on Chappelle.

We have a top 20 class in August Jessica. Put down that Glue Slurpie. It's time to play football.

Ok Carole

We just became private?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back