2024 Dylan Stewart 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt set unrealistic expectations like you and others. I'm fine waiting it out. You've already decided in AUGUST.
So you can admit the staff and people on this site set unrealistic expectations? I guess that’s a start.

And I decided in August that it’s been underwhelming thus far, yes. We were told in May to wait for June’s OV’s and then in June to wait for a Wave in July. That’s just facts.

Advertisement
We had a brief period for Mario’s first two years when we were out spending on NIL and the results showed
Now it seems the advantage is gone
And if u take thst advantage away, we once again can’t compete for the top tier guys we’ll get one or two like we would work previpus regimes but we can’t stack
there’s no secret to recruiting
Bags = recruits
So I feel going forward this will be our new norm

I don’t know how anyone looks at what’s going on and thinks we’re not getting stuffed in a closet or that the chances are good that we’ll flip these really high rated kids we lost from more recently successful programs if we win 8 games.

This looks more likely to end with us ranked at 20 than 10.

There are lies, damned lies and statistics

I can wait for games before throwing in the towel on completely unknown future events.

You and kcc two peas in a pod. You have no idea how this ends. That includes transfers in the portal.

Name a position group worse than last year? I'll hang up and listen for on along time on that one. It's ok to let things play out. I promise.

That was last year and that's not what anyone is talking about. I'm talking about this recruiting cycle up to this point is subpar which is the truth and you can compare it to were we sat last year in August. In addition, I believe we could have done better in the portal to were those position groups could have been even further ahead, but were again outspent for the top tier talents.

Advertisement
"Trending" does not mean it's a wrap

To quote Tommy gunn…"I ain't hear no bell". The man's a pit bull, let's see how this class ends up.
7E157738-3C92-4508-B6A7-570F77C355B0.gif

That was last year and that's not what anyone is talking about. I'm talking about this recruiting cycle up to this point is subpar which is the truth and you can compare it to were we sat last year in August. In addition, I believe we could have done better in the portal to were those position groups could have been even further ahead, but were again outspent for the top tier talents.
thats an area we must solve tho I think we did a lot better this year portal wise than last year. you can win right away in college thanks to the portal ad the one time transfers. it doesn't take 5 years to build anymore

I don’t know how anyone looks at what’s going on and thinks we’re not getting stuffed in a closet or that the chances are good that we’ll flip these really high rated kids we lost from more recently successful programs if we win 8 games.

We need Patterson to pop. It’s that tenuous with a group of guys like Patterson/Franklin/Ahfua

Those guys have all been more realistic than guys like Stewart but we are getting down to the point where we have to land those guys. Say we do that then suddenly ok. But say we slip and land one, or heaven forbid none, I mean…

Advertisement
thats an area we must solve tho I think we did a lot better this year portal wise than last year. you can win right away in college thanks to the portal ad the one time transfers. it doesn't take 5 years to build anymore

Well, hopefully our NIL program would have gained enough funds by portal season to were we make up a lot of these misses for this cycle. We're looking at the following positions to make up for and bring in decent competition to push starters.

QB
DT
LB
DB

What are we doing with all the leftover allocated money we have from all these targeted whiffs?? Throw that sh$t at whatever top targets we have left.

Advertisement

Not sure if you’re aware of this but we will be the only team trying to flip recruits this season so we straight

Wheres your whale picture? That's why. These are absolute whales we are after. We've already landed 2. We likely lead for another in Franklin. And we still have the possibility of another in Breland, though that seems less likely than Franklin.

Seriously we landed 2 whales at the OLine last year, and Did work in the portal. Now I think EVERYONE is happy about the future of our Oline. Last 2 years we got great EDGE guys, and then this year we got a fring 5 star EDGE again, and are likely to land two fringe or actual 5star DTs. Yet people are seriously acting like that would make this DLine class considered a failure. It's a joke. If we land Franklin and just keep what we have on the DLine, you really have to have the bar set at literally the pinnacle to think this was a fail.

It is quite simple though. We gotta just win this year.

Advertisement
So you can admit the staff and people on this site set unrealistic expectations? I guess that’s a start.

And I decided in August that it’s been underwhelming thus far, yes. We were told in May to wait for June’s OV’s and then in June to wait for a Wave in July. That’s just facts.
You know the staffs expectations?

You're really going out on limbs here.

The idea were landed 17 5 stars lol....man you're new to recruiting wow

Wheres your whale picture? That's why. These are absolute whales we are after. We've already landed 2. We likely lead for another in Franklin. And we still have the possibility of another in Breland, though that seems less likely than Franklin.

Seriously we landed 2 whales at the OLine last year, and Did work in the portal. Now I think EVERYONE is happy about the future of our Oline. Last 2 years we got great EDGE guys, and then this year we got a fring 5 star EDGE again, and are likely to land two fringe or actual 5star DTs. Yet people are seriously acting like that would make this DLine class considered a failure. It's a joke. If we land Franklin and just keep what we have on the DLine, you really have to have the bar set at literally the pinnacle to think this was a fail.

It is quite simple though. We gotta just win this year.
where the **** did you see we lead for Franklin? its not the case in case you haven't read that thread

Again expectations and opinions.

You wanna compare last year to this year like it's apples to apples which is absurd.

What position group on the team is worse than last year? Name it.

Say punter please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back