Dylan Raiola

Advertisement
Raiola is by far the most gifted passer in the 2024 class. Saying UGA "dodged a bullet" is hilarious...

Dylan is the one who dodged a bullet from having to go play in that sh*tty Mike Bobo Offense.
Some on here are aware (even though silents aren't relevant apparently)he was a silent to us for about a month. Inside of that one month he came to us 4 separate times to rework the terms for his nil... 2 of the schools he was claiming to be getting these offers from more significant than ours, I know for fact had nothing at all to do with this kid. His issue has never been his talent. As far as a QB goes the kids upside is insane. Far as the PERSON he is, everyone in America outside of Nebraska dodged one **** of a bullet.

Advertisement
Some on here are aware (even though silents aren't relevant apparently)he was a silent to us for about a month. Inside of that one month he came to us 4 separate times to rework the terms for his nil... 2 of the schools he was claiming to be getting these offers from more significant than ours, I know for fact had nothing at all to do with this kid. His issue has never been his talent. As far as a QB goes the kids upside is insane. Far as the PERSON he is, everyone in America outside of Nebraska dodged one **** of a bullet.
I don't think he's a bad person, or has bad character or anything like that.

The dodged bullet talk is just people coping with losing out on a Supremely talented QB & coming up with excuses to justify it.

We'll see how it goes for him in Omaha, but all this talk about who he is off the field amounts to nothing more than nonsense by my view. The reports out of Nebraska has been that he's nothing but stellar since arriving on campus in January.

I'll believe the "dodged bullet" narratives when I see it. Until then, he's STILL the most gifted passer in the 24 class & looks to be primed with having a good TF season. If he continues on his upward trajectory, IDGAF what his rumored off field personality is like, he will be the most coveted Portal QB going into the 25 season & everyone who "dodged a bullet" will be shooting their shot.

The dodged bullet talk is just people coping with losing out on a Supremely talented QB & coming up with excuses to justify it.

We'll see how it goes for him in Omaha, but all this talk about who he is off the field amounts to nothing more than nonsense by my view. The reports out of Nebraska has been that he's nothing but stellar since arriving on campus in January.

I'll believe the "dodged bullet" narratives when I see it. Until then, he's STILL the most gifted passer in the 24 class & looks to be primed with having a good TF season. If he continues on his upward trajectory, IDGAF what his rumored off field personality is like, he will be the most coveted Portal QB going into the 25 season & everyone who "dodged a bullet" will be shooting their shot.
You wanna lodge in a lil side bet after what he did with us Mario will not be one of the ones shooting that shot?

You wanna lodge in a lil side bet after what he did with us Mario will not be one of the ones shooting that shot?
You'd win because I'm sure he wouldn't, but that's not my point.

Point is, if he plays up to his expectations, everyone claiming they dodged a bullet will be first in line to get him out the Portal.

IF he plays up to his talent level & he does enter the Portal & we don't shoot our shot because of whatever petty bullsh*t that may have happened on a visit a year prior, then your boy better have a plan in place, because turning down good QB's isn't exactly a sound strategy...

Advertisement
In this Portal era, anything is possible...
For sure but I would put that one on the far edge - especially because he fought two in Nebraska very late in the game when he had every option already available to him, including every bag known to man

Is that a good thing?
Matter of opinion I suppose. After what Tyler just did with us two years straight, after what numerous kids have tried to do with us in multiple sports of holding us hostage do you feel it's a good thing to keep entertaining it? Or is it maybe time to take a stance? Me if my wife is ******* a group of dudes and telling me she's pregnant from one of them. She's gonna keep it unless I pay for the abortion, I'd say kick that ***** in the stomach and push her down the stairs... Without question the kid is a **** of a talent. Often kids that are superior talents fail because of their mindset. The juice ain't worth the squeeze for me.

Advertisement
I was aware that we had a big time QB silent by just reading the tea leaves. Was this silent in the last month before early signing day because that would explain a lot. I didn't know who it was at the time and I was guessing it was the true freshman QB at Florida whose name I'm blanking out on.

Matter of opinion I suppose. After what Tyler just did with us two years straight, after what numerous kids have tried to do with us in multiple sports of holding us hostage do you feel it's a good thing to keep entertaining it? Or is it maybe time to take a stance? Me if my wife is ******* a group of dudes and telling me she's pregnant from one of them. She's gonna keep it unless I pay for the abortion, I'd say kick that ***** in the stomach and push her down the stairs... Without question the kid is a **** of a talent. Often kids that are superior talents fail because of their mindset. The juice ain't worth the squeeze for me.

hungover GIF

The problem becomes how desperate are you. Hopefully we are coming off a successful 10/11 win season and have proof of concept. It's easier to avoid being held hostage if you have a plethora of options. I anticpate next years QB isn't on the roster so we will be buyers again. I'm sure Mario hated getting bent over by bum *** Tyler but we were desperate. If the kid makes team better you bite the bullet. The problem with Tyler was he didn't make the team better.

Advertisement

Well its better to be the team he transfers too than from. And you probably don't want to get held hostage by the guy when he's a freshman developing. I think if you are going to be 'held hostage' by an elite QB talent, you'd want it to be in his 2nd+3rd year and then he declares and when you are trying to win a championship.

Like I don't think anyone is expecting him to remain at Nebraska his entire career. This is again why I've been saying forever that just signing the elite kids out of HS isn't a good way to spend money. Imagine we signed him, and got Ward.

As far a we better have a plan for next year... Some options could be Byrum Brown from USF, Rocco Becht from iowa St (Son of Anthony Becht former Jets TE), Jaylen Raynor from ArkSt, Joey Aguilar from AppSt, or Brendan Sorsby from Indiana but now at Cinci.... And who knows maybe like lagway will be available...

Well its better to be the team he transfers too than from. And you probably don't want to get held hostage by the guy when he's a freshman developing. I think if you are going to be 'held hostage' by an elite QB talent, you'd want it to be in his 2nd+3rd year and then he declares and when you are trying to win a championship.

Like I don't think anyone is expecting him to remain at Nebraska his entire career. This is again why I've been saying forever that just signing the elite kids out of HS isn't a good way to spend money. Imagine we signed him, and got Ward.

As far a we better have a plan for next year... Some options could be Byrum Brown from USF, Rocco Becht from iowa St (Son of Anthony Becht former Jets TE), Jaylen Raynor from ArkSt, Joey Aguilar from AppSt, or Brendan Sorsby from Indiana but now at Cinci.... And who knows maybe like lagway will be available...
I think lagway comes available in his jr year. Depends if he ends up having to play a lot this year. I hate to say it but that kid is gonna be a problem.

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

wtf is this. this should be at least a week ban.

Advertisement
Back