Dylan Raiola

Advertisement
He can start at Nebraska as a freshman. Wouldn’t happen at UGA
This.....If I am a high rated QB...why not go somewhere you can get reps almost immediately and then transfer after a couple years to a championship caliber team and get another (big)bag

This.....If I am a high rated QB...why not go somewhere you can get reps almost immediately and then transfer after a couple years to a championship caliber team and get another (big)bag
Big schools may not want you if you bust out at the small school. If you don't produce at the big schools, you can at least your 5 star status to get a job at a less prestigious school (ala Brock Vandergriff with Kentucky)

Big schools may not want you if you bust out at the small school. If you don't produce at the big schools, you can at least your 5 star status to get a job at a less prestigious school (ala Brock Vandergriff with Kentucky)
If you are a bust you think any school is going to want you.

Advertisement
Listen Stephen King GIF by Arrow Video

Advertisement
Heard from some that Raoli is too good of a passer and UGA wants to stick with game manager because that’s what has gotten them this far

/s

Raiola is by far the most gifted passer in the 2024 class. Saying UGA "dodged a bullet" is hilarious...

Dylan is the one who dodged a bullet from having to go play in that sh*tty Mike Bobo Offense.

Mike Booboo baby!

Did you see how they got put into a box by Alabama w/ all of that talent!?

Kirby should do the right thing and go back to a spread/pace guy. If he’s lucky he’s got at least one more CFP appearances with Beck.

Don’t waste it with Mikey B

Advertisement
Mike Booboo baby!

Did you see how they got put into a box by Alabama w/ all of that talent!?

Kirby should do the right thing and go back to a spread/pace guy. If he’s lucky he’s got at least one more CFP appearances with Beck.

Don’t waste it with Mikey B
No he should stick with Bobo, because as long as he's the OC UGA is not winning another title.

#DeathToUGA

I thought he was overrated when he committed to Georgia and still do now. I think if he was in last years class he def wouldn’t have been a 5 star.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back