Dylan Raiola

Advertisement
He moved to Georgia for his senior year. And he played well from what I saw. Can’t imagine they dropped him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hearing Nebraska found a couple of bags stashed away somewhere..... and that UGA started to cool on him. IDK why tho. Maybe he's overrated. IDK what to believe

Advertisement
Yeah that’s cap, lol. They didn’t drop him. Kid just goes to Buford (which is like AH has been for us prior to last year) and is an NU legacy.
Just looked into it and that's wild. A bunch of dudes going to Alabama from that school. Any story behind that?

I thought we were the only ones that got played by the local school.

Advertisement
Big picture, I do wonder how many of these schools are going to rein in how much they give to top high school quarterbacks. Almost every single one of them who has any success ends up transferring. I can’t think of the last one who only played at one college. Trevor Lawrence and Bryce Young are the only ones that immediately come to mind in the past 5 years

Have heard from a parent of a current uga player that the kid and his dad have made a lot of demands and are a pain to deal with. Kid is also very standoffish on the sidelines, gives off too good to be there vibes
This is also possible

Advertisement
Back