Dylan Raiola

Mike Booboo baby!

Did you see how they got put into a box by Alabama w/ all of that talent!?

Kirby should do the right thing and go back to a spread/pace guy. If he’s lucky he’s got at least one more CFP appearances with Beck.

Don’t waste it with Mikey B
I'd prefer he stays at UGA. That makes it less likely that Mario hires him to be our OC.

Advertisement
I’m taking Brienne of Tarth DOWN 10 times outta 10.
fail fat girl GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s gonna be good. Didn’t understand the talks of him being overrated.
Stand by what I said. Maybe I’ll look like a fool but Demond Williams was the best QB in AZ. If I had to bet on who is going to be an NFL player I’d bet Raiola. If I had to bet on who will be a superstar in college give me Demond. He’s different.

Attachments

• IMG_5195.png
    IMG_5195.png
    588.6 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement

He will start Day 1.

Very curious to see how they fare. Lost five games last year by one score or less, schedule is a cake walk sans trips to USC, Ohio State and Iowa. No Michigan, no Oregon, no Penn St, they could legitimately start 5-0 if they beat Colorado with a home game vs. Rutgers and then @ Indiana to follow.

He will start Day 1.

Very curious to see how they fare. Lost five games last year by one score or less, schedule is a cake walk sans trips to USC, Ohio State and Iowa. No Michigan, no Oregon, no Penn St, they could legitimately start 5-0 if they beat Colorado with a home game vs. Rutgers and then @ Indiana to follow.
Yup. It’s definitely set up nicely for them. It would be something for them to be the surprise team in the big Ten

Advertisement
Back