2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

Advertisement
Advertisement
as a panther's fan, I can with 100% certainty say that even if that kid decides nebraska now.... matt rhule will find a way fvck it up before next ESD

Say what you will about his game day coaching, but he did a really good job building the roster for the future, especially on defense. Took too long to work on the offense and it cost him.

This is the only thing that matters. I respect your opinion but saying some other kid owns him but isn’t the better long term prospect means zero. They aren’t suiting up for college tomorrow or with the guys in their respective locker rooms. Most of recruiting is projection.

The kid makes throws not many people can make and if he continues to get better he’ll be as good of a prospect in terms of pure talent there’s been in a long time. Of course none of that matters if he doesn’t get coached up. Mahomes isn’t Mahomes and Allen isn’t Allen without being in the right systems and under the right coaches.
Here’s my thing, if someone is the number 1 player in the country it should be obvious when you see them play. He didn’t score a TD in either game so that’s where my doubt is coming from. You can’t get shutout. He struggled big time.

However, physically he looks like an NFL guy right now. I see why colleges are drooling over him but I can’t say he’s the next Trevor Lawrence. Winning and stepping up in big games matters to me. He underachieved this season and although he’s a good prospect there is no way he’s the number 1 player in the country. Just how I feel. I could be dead wrong

Advertisement
I've heard from serval different OSU fans that they were going to go after a different qb in the class. They said he didn't have a great junior season and is overrated
That’s what everyone says on someone they miss on

I watched some film on Guys, granted not a recruiter or coach by any means. But I would go
1. Nico by a pretty far margin
2. Jackson Arnold
3 Malachi
4 Arch
5. Dante
And then it kind of falls off a little from there. Nico seemed the most impressive and probably has the highest ceiling. Arch and Jackson look like they have the highest floor and obv very high ceilings as well. If it was me, I would go Nico but I can see preference for each

Also I thought Raiola looked pretty strong from this year’s games. OSU just seems salty cause they missed

Advertisement
That’s what everyone says on someone they miss on
We are the king of that lol. But in all seriousness, I think he will move down in the rankings because he didn't have a great Junior year. Why else do you think he is going to go to Nebraska lol

Advertisement
I watched some film on Guys, granted not a recruiter or coach by any means. But I would go
1. Nico by a pretty far margin
2. Jackson Arnold
3 Malachi
4 Arch
5. Dante
And then it kind of falls off a little from there. Nico seemed the most impressive and probably has the highest ceiling. Arch and Jackson look like they have the highest floor and obv very high ceilings as well. If it was me, I would go Nico but I can see preference for each
What's so interesting is that I really thought TN was permanently relegated to 2nd class citizenship in the SEC, but NOPE. They will be a force and Nico could lead them to their first ship since 98'. I'm glad the power structure is shifting - it's healthy.

We will look back on the last 7-ish years as the worst CFB seasons in modern times. The world is better with the talent distributed throughout the country and not JUST four teams.

Advertisement
Back