2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

I’m sorry bro but I gotta disagree. I live in Chandler where he goes to school and watched him play a couple times this year in some big games. He’s huge, physically looks the part and has a solid arm but I didn’t see some generational prospect. I question his mobility big time. He took some bad sacks and He threw picks in both games I saw. He didn’t do anything extraordinary. It wasn’t obvious that he was the number 1 player in the country. We have some qb’s out here and I can confidently say he was the second best qb in both games against Basha. I might be wrong but from what I’ve seen he’s vastly overrated.

Raiola is the better long term prospect but this dude owns him head to head.

Appreciate the insight

Advertisement

Tony Raiola: Honolulu, hawaii: I played in 72′ to 77′ @ the university of miami. i still follow the canes regardless if my son made all-american @ nebraska in 2000′ & my number 2 son is @ wisconsin 2nd year…..I KNOW THE CANE WILL PREVAIL @ THE FIESTA BOWL. I LIKE TO CONGRADULATE COACH ****ER & THE STAFF ON THE SUCCESS THE PAST 2 YEARS…THE CANES PLAY 4 FULL QUARTERS AND THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS TO REPEAT AS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS FOR 2003′ ALOHA, GOOD LUCK-We’ll be yelling for ya!! TONY RAIOLA

Grandpa help us out. 😂 🙏
Coach ****er Lmao

tenor.gif
Need you too put together a '24 can't miss list. We hit a couple this year that never happens.

Arizona has been producing some nice talent as of late….don’t know where it came from all of a sudden.
Ton of retired nFL, mlb, nba players live out here. Phoenix is a booming job market so you’ve got people moving here from all over. They take HS sports seriously. Football, basketball and baseball are top notch.

Advertisement
I’m sorry bro but I gotta disagree. I live in Chandler where he goes to school and watched him play a couple times this year in some big games. He’s huge, physically looks the part and has a solid arm but I didn’t see some generational prospect. I question his mobility big time. He took some bad sacks and He threw picks in both games I saw. He didn’t do anything extraordinary. It wasn’t obvious that he was the number 1 player in the country. We have some qb’s out here and I can confidently say he was the second best qb in both games against Basha. I might be wrong but from what I’ve seen he’s vastly overrated.

Raiola is the better long term prospect but this dude owns him head to head.

This is the only thing that matters. I respect your opinion but saying some other kid owns him but isn’t the better long term prospect means zero. They aren’t suiting up for college tomorrow or with the guys in their respective locker rooms. Most of recruiting is projection.

The kid makes throws not many people can make and if he continues to get better he’ll be as good of a prospect in terms of pure talent there’s been in a long time. Of course none of that matters if he doesn’t get coached up. Mahomes isn’t Mahomes and Allen isn’t Allen without being in the right systems and under the right coaches.

Ton of retired nFL, mlb, nba players live out here. Phoenix is a booming job market so you’ve got people moving here from all over. They take HS sports seriously. Football, basketball and baseball are top notch.
That makes sense. I spend about 70% of my time in the Scottsdale/Fountain Hills area.

Ruiz needs to put whatever amount of money it takes to make this kid a Cane.

I’ve always said to be a dominate program again we need to find THAT GUY at QB. This guy is probably the best QB prospect since Trevor Lawrence maybe even better. He’s drawing Patrick Mahomes comparisons. We need a new OC preferably Hartline or someone similar. Mario and Ruiz need to make this happen!

Advertisement
wasn’t basically the only reason he didn’t commit to Nebraska originally that scott frost was too drunk to visit with him? gotta imagine they’re the front runners again with rhule in the fold.

Just looked at his highlights and it's ******* wild that arch manning has the same rating as this kid. Dude looking like mahomes out there lol
Except that the Mannings have been proven 3 times to be successful. That’s worth something.

My daughter goes to CHS. He has been playing baseball most of his life and is relatively new to playing QB. He's only been playing the position for a few years. He is a big, thick, physical kid. He could play LB at a high level if he wanted to. The knock on him is footwork but he is almost body ready right now as a Jr & has a cannon. Once he cleans up his footwork he will be a very good QB.

Advertisement

Tony Raiola: Honolulu, hawaii: I played in 72′ to 77′ @ the university of miami. i still follow the canes regardless if my son made all-american @ nebraska in 2000′ & my number 2 son is @ wisconsin 2nd year…..I KNOW THE CANE WILL PREVAIL @ THE FIESTA BOWL. I LIKE TO CONGRADULATE COACH ****ER & THE STAFF ON THE SUCCESS THE PAST 2 YEARS…THE CANES PLAY 4 FULL QUARTERS AND THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS TO REPEAT AS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS FOR 2003′ ALOHA, GOOD LUCK-We’ll be yelling for ya!! TONY RAIOLA

Grandpa help us out. 😂 🙏
They Polynesian?

No. A QB like this is worth more than an OC.
I disagree...

An elite OC can take a good QB and still run a good offense and put up points.

But you can take an elite QB and put him on a team with Gattis or Patrick Nix calling plays and they'll look mediocre.

TVD is a perfect example. Looked like an elite QB with Lashlee then looked undraftable with Gattis.

Advertisement
Grandfather played at Miami.....

"His father (Dominic's father), a native of Hawaii, was a defensive lineman for the University of Miami in the mid-1970s, but saw his career cut short due to a shoulder injury in 1977."

Wow, nice catch. I’ve not heard/read of any contact with him, but they need to go all-out. Kid’s ceiling is ridiculous lol

There are a handful of very promising QB prospects in the ‘24 class though, so wouldn’t be end of the world if there’s no interest

In 23, who would y’all say was the best QB available? Meaning if we could’ve got anyone. Would it still have been Rashada? I didn’t follow recruiting as much as previous years

Advertisement
Back