2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

I'm really tired of this ******* kid.

Its perfectly fine to be thinking this but just STFU. No need to be the Kardashian of recruiting.

shoe throwing GIF

Hopefully Mario knocks some sense into him with his loafer.
Too bad Ohio State can’t make on3 take down that tweet the way they do with Jeremiah

Advertisement
Actually we showed that if you can get a truly elite 5-star top 15 type guy, they pan out at a high enough rate to make it a good very good investment. Raiola is the #1 player in the country. These are the guys that curling fans can identify.

It's after that, the high 4-stars, and ESPECIALLY guys outside the top 50 that are still massive recruiting targets and big NIL guys (think Garcia, Rashada, Noland) that can get you killed.
With the exception of last year, there’s usually only 1 or 2 QBs who rank inside the top 15 players. The teams that consistently compete for the playoffs and National Championships are signing QBs who land within the Top 15 QBs on an annual basis, sometimes 2 in a class. Even if they fail, they turnaround and recruit right over them the following year.

No team that is serious about winning championships is “punting” on signing highly ranked HS QBs and just using the portal instead. Doesn’t mean they won’t utilize the portal but the only people pushing that narrative are the fans of the teams that ain’t landing high ranked 4 and 5 star QBs consistently.

While a nice story, I have little interest in becoming the next Wyoming or ND State that finds a future NFL QB in a player ranked outside the top 1000. Much less as the only QB taken and much less on an annual basis. I rather emulate the teams that are consistently in the playoffs.

Finally, Garcia not working out isn’t going to get us killed. However, following him up with Jacurri, Emory and now Judd might.

Littl

Literally one of the worst schools to go to for QB development lol, his choice tho

People used to say the same thing about Bama.

Things can change.

People say OSU doesn't develop as well for the next level.

It's a crap shoot for the next level, but if you go by what fans say here, where are QB's supposed to go? We haven't developed QB's here, so we're out.

Advertisement
People used to say the same thing about Bama.

Things can change.

People say OSU doesn't develop as well for the next level.

It's a crap shoot for the next level, but if you go by what fans say here, where are QB's supposed to go? We haven't developed QB's here, so we're out.
I mean I'm just going by what happened to the other 5 star high 4 star guys that signed there the past decade

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe we give him something to think about before it's all said and done.
Hope so, and if not him, I definitely think we pull a Top 250 ish ranked QB.

Read an article earlier today that ranked us as the #11 ranked undefeated team…it mentioned to some degree that no one knows if we’re for real just yet, but we have several big games after GT that will tell a bunch about our team.

Advertisement
Hope so, and if not him, I definitely think we pull a Top 250 ish ranked QB.

Read an article earlier today that ranked us as the #11 ranked undefeated team…it mentioned to some degree that no one knows if we’re for real just yet, but we have several big games after GT that will tell a bunch about our team.

QB position at The []__[] should be very attractive next season..

Advertisement
Back