2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

Advertisement
Advertisement
as a panther's fan, I can with 100% certainty that even if that kid decides nebraska now.... matt rhule will find a way fvck it up before next ESD
Nah, dude was great at acquiring talent. He just didn't know how to use it - as evidenced by Wilks at the moment.

Kid is probably the best QB prospect in a decade. Everybody around him might want him at Nebraska, but he’s gonna have millions thrown at him by everyone.

Nebraska will overpay for a kid like that. I was surprised he had committed this early with all the NIL money being thrown at QBs......my guess is his people are hearing updated numbers and he wants to make sure he gets the right deal. If not, Nebraska could look really good to him.
In your opinion what is overpaid? Cause they desperately need something like this

Advertisement
Nebraska will overpay for a kid like that. I was surprised he had committed this early with all the NIL money being thrown at QBs......my guess is his people are hearing updated numbers and he wants to make sure he gets the right deal. If not, Nebraska could look really good to him.
if anyone's going to overpay for anyone, I think it's fair that it would be for this kid

Advertisement
Kid is probably the best QB prospect in a decade. Everybody around him might want him at Nebraska, but he’s gonna have millions thrown at him by everyone.
I’m sorry bro but I gotta disagree. I live in Chandler where he goes to school and watched him play a couple times this year in some big games. He’s huge, physically looks the part and has a solid arm but I didn’t see some generational prospect. I question his mobility big time. He took some bad sacks and He threw picks in both games I saw. He didn’t do anything extraordinary. It wasn’t obvious that he was the number 1 player in the country. We have some qb’s out here and I can confidently say he was the second best qb in both games against Basha. I might be wrong but from what I’ve seen he’s vastly overrated.

Raiola is the better long term prospect but this dude owns him head to head.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Grandfather Tony Raiola played for the U...

Can he call in a favor for us? 😂

Tony Raiola: Honolulu, hawaii: I played in 72′ to 77′ @ the university of miami. i still follow the canes regardless if my son made all-american @ nebraska in 2000′ & my number 2 son is @ wisconsin 2nd year…..I KNOW THE CANE WILL PREVAIL @ THE FIESTA BOWL. I LIKE TO CONGRADULATE COACH ****ER & THE STAFF ON THE SUCCESS THE PAST 2 YEARS…THE CANES PLAY 4 FULL QUARTERS AND THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS TO REPEAT AS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS FOR 2003′ ALOHA, GOOD LUCK-We’ll be yelling for ya!! TONY RAIOLA

Grandpa help us out. 😂 🙏

I’m sorry bro but I gotta disagree. I live in Chandler where he goes to school and watched him play a couple times this year in some big games. He’s huge, physically looks the part and has a solid arm but I didn’t see some generational prospect. I question his mobility big time. He took some bad sacks and He threw picks in both games I saw. He didn’t do anything extraordinary. It wasn’t obvious that he was the number 1 player in the country. We have some qb’s out here and I can confidently say he was the second best qb in both games against Basha. I might be wrong but from what I’ve seen he’s vastly overrated.

Raiola is the better long term prospect but this dude owns him head to head.

Arizona has been producing some nice talent as of late….don’t know where it came from all of a sudden.

In your opinion what is overpaid? Cause they desperately need something like this
No idea bc i still have most numbers we see out there are BS.

But whatever the true rate is next year for a kid like this, i could see Nebraska pooling their funds and matching (or exceeding) the elite programs dollar for dollar to bring him in.

Advertisement
Back