2024 Dylan Raiola is a Dawg (for now)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dante 3rd or you think Arch edges him out
All seriousness, I do t think Arch is a top 8 QB in this class. I’d take Nico, Nelson, Arnold, Moore, Vizzina, Rashada and Holstein before him. Not sure he’s better than Lonergan or Kohl either IMO. Lot of hype due to last name. Got his A*s whooped the last couple times he’s played legit competition. The tape definitely doesn’t say best prospect in the nation.

I disagree...

An elite OC can take a good QB and still run a good offense and put up points.

But you can take an elite QB and put him on a team with Gattis or Patrick Nix calling plays and they'll look mediocre.

TVD is a perfect example. Looked like an elite QB with Lashlee then looked undraftable with Gattis.

If that was true OC's would be making more $$$ in the NFL than Quarterbacks and we know this is false

QB's get paid more because they're worth more

Jimmies and Joes >>> X's & O's

Dante 3rd or you think Arch edges him out
Yeah behind Malachi. That's the way I'd go between him and Arch.

A lot of people don't like Dante for some reason though. But I'm not as sold on Arch as others are. I think he'll struggle under pressure at Texas, while the other 3 are walking into systems they're a perfect fit for. Assuming Dante flips anyway.

Advertisement
If that was true OC's would be making more $$$ in the NFL than Quarterbacks and we know this is false

QB's get paid more because they're worth more
In the NFL, I agree.

I disagree for college..

Think about all the QBs who were "elite" in college and never did anything in the NFL or are poorly projected in the NFL. Like Max Duggans this year.

All seriousness, I do t think Arch is a top 8 QB in this class. I’d take Nico, Nelson, Arnold, Moore, Vizzina, Rashada and Holstein before him. Not sure he’s better than Lonergan or Kohl either IMO. Lot of hype due to last name. Got his A*s whooped the last couple times he’s played legit competition. The tape definitely doesn’t say best prospect in the nation.
Idk if he's as low as 8, but he definitely started with a ranking advantage because of his name. Nobody else could've avoided camps the way he did, with his level of hs competition, and maintained their ranking the way he did.

He's walking into a pressure cooker at Texas even if he sits for a year, which I don't think he'll do. Ewers will get hurt at some point and he'll have to go in. The blitz is going to eat him alive early on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nebraska will overpay for a kid like that. I was surprised he had committed this early with all the NIL money being thrown at QBs......my guess is his people are hearing updated numbers and he wants to make sure he gets the right deal. If not, Nebraska could look really good to him.
First $20M (4 year) NIL contract?

Advertisement
Back