2023 Dwight Bootle, 2023 CB, Miami Killian High

The Miami Immortals & South Florida Express were supposed to meet in the finals but a SOCCER TEAM also booked the field and the event abruptly ended.
If there's one place in the entire world where anybody and everybody should just "Clear the F Out" so some kids can play football, it ought to be the spot that produces BY FAR the highest percentage of NFL players.

C'mon people. We needs to get it together ...

Advertisement
If there's one place in the entire world where anybody and everybody should just "Clear the F Out" so some kids can play football, it ought to be the spot that produces BY FAR the highest percentage of NFL players.

C'mon people. We needs to get it together ...
Atlanta?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Received a Washington ST offer this weekend as well as Middle Tenn I think. Spent time at UF and FSU and both are evaluating. He really covets the Miami offer and I know the school is a bit late on 2023 kids but they better hurry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think I'm significantly less obsessed with this kid than y'all were with Jerry Jeudy, James Williams, Shemar Stewart, Patrick Surtain II, Terrence Lewis & Justin Flowe.

I watched almost every game of his last season & he's a good player.
I actually appreciate the updates (and almost all your posts) but uhhh.... do you not see just a sliiiiight difference between Dwight Bootle and Jerry Jeudy, James Williams, Justin Flowe etc?

Advertisement
Back