2023 Dwight Bootle, 2023 CB, Miami Killian High

Advertisement
This is exactly how you build explosive power , he’s getting excellent training advice.

This kid will explode to 5 star elite, why his training at 5 star level 🙌🙌🙌
Box squat with 315. **** and at his weight. That is explosive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dicaprio wasn't too shabby for the Huskers. Played CB and Safety. He was 5'9, 180. Ran a 4.3 40 too. Good genes.
He was the only player from Cooney's Southridge squad that ended up being worth a **** lmao

EDIT - Shawn Davis is in the league, James Head and Kemore Gamble are serviceable

Advertisement
How is he an unknown when his brother is in the NFL?
He's not unknown. Everyone in South Florida knows him and how good he is. He's not sneaking up on anyone. His problem is that college coaches are recruiting physical attributes and they think he's too short. He will go somewhere, ball out, and people will be like "why didn't we recruit him?"

Advertisement
I don’t know how many times I have to send members of staff his highlights I’m so irritated… he’s such a ball hawk and plays downhill. I need to see him with that miami offer!!!

He's not unknown. Everyone in South Florida knows him and how good he is. He's not sneaking up on anyone. His problem is that college coaches are recruiting physical attributes and they think he's too short. He will go somewhere, ball out, and people will be like "why didn't we recruit him?"
This is it. Both manny and now Mario are obsessed with 6-1 corners when you got a certified baller on your door step wanting that offer

This is it. Both manny and now Mario are obsessed with 6-1 corners when you got a certified baller on your door step wanting that offer
I'll tell you one thing I know for sure, he wouldn't have given up that 98 yard TD to the 5'5" WR from MTSU. He is a better cover guy than anyone at UM now or over the past several years.

Compare Bootle to the Dillard kid going to Miami in the second clip.

Advertisement
Back