• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Dwight Bootle, 2023 CB, Miami Killian High

Goulds Cane

Junior
Haven’t had a chance to watch any film on the kid but if I remember there were more than a couple dudes that said he stood out for Palmetto even in a secondary with Marshall and Collier, often times looking like the best pure cover guy. If that’s the case then sign me up for sure.
Yes, buttttttt, Jason was hurt most of the year (hamstring) and Corey is a Chase Smith striker type player

AllAboutTheU

Junior
Did you watch the film or see him in person? And he ran a 4.45 in summer conditioning my dude. That 4.8 listed on 247 was ran with turf toe
I watched the film. That kid does not look like a Chase Smith level athlete. Show me some actual times on the laser. He’s not a 4.45 kid and that’s not even a knock to him. His lateral movements leave a lot to be desired too. All of this is not even to say he won’t be a solid/good CFB player, but there’s a noticeable difference on film between his athleticism and Chase Smith’s.

AUcane

All-ACC
Did you watch the film or see him in person? And he ran a 4.45 in summer conditioning my dude. That 4.8 listed on 247 was ran with turf toe

Just watch CC's clips from 7x7. I know folks love to rip those highlights but there are SOME things you can infer from those clips.

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
The UM coaches to get on board and offer him STAT because I know UF is on him hard and his boys want him there.

Saw him play in the playoffs twice last year, he had multiple picks in playoff football, and was one of the most electric players on the field their last playoff game (Breshard was amazing so was Taylor).

The offer better come. He's gonna be better than DCap, and thats wild. Still pissed at Rumph for messing that up.

Goulds Cane

Junior
The UM coaches to get on board and offer him STAT because I know UF is on him hard and his boys want him there.

Saw him play in the playoffs twice last year, he had multiple picks in playoff football, and was one of the most electric players on the field their last playoff game (Breshard was amazing so was Taylor).

The offer better come. He's gonna be better than DCap, and thats wild. Still pissed at Rumph for messing that up.
Miami offered DiCaprio? On his Rivals page from 2016 his only reported offers are Nebraska, Illinois, App State, FIU, Middle Tennessee, South Alabama, Temple and UCF. I would have happily had him over Jeff James & Terrence Henley lol

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
Miami offered DiCaprio? On his Rivals page from 2016 his only reported offers are Nebraska, Illinois, App State, FIU, Middle Tennessee, South Alabama, Temple and UCF. I would have happily had him over Jeff James & Terrence Henley lol

I won't go into specifics on it but Rumph had some conditions

Last edited: