2023 Dwight Bootle, 2023 CB, Miami Killian High

Advertisement
Did you watch the film or see him in person? And he ran a 4.45 in summer conditioning my dude. That 4.8 listed on 247 was ran with turf toe
I watched the film. That kid does not look like a Chase Smith level athlete. Show me some actual times on the laser. He’s not a 4.45 kid and that’s not even a knock to him. His lateral movements leave a lot to be desired too. All of this is not even to say he won’t be a solid/good CFB player, but there’s a noticeable difference on film between his athleticism and Chase Smith’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you watch the film or see him in person? And he ran a 4.45 in summer conditioning my dude. That 4.8 listed on 247 was ran with turf toe

Just watch CC's clips from 7x7. I know folks love to rip those highlights but there are SOME things you can infer from those clips.

Advertisement
The UM coaches to get on board and offer him STAT because I know UF is on him hard and his boys want him there.

Saw him play in the playoffs twice last year, he had multiple picks in playoff football, and was one of the most electric players on the field their last playoff game (Breshard was amazing so was Taylor).

The offer better come. He's gonna be better than DCap, and thats wild. Still ****ed at Rumph for messing that up.

The UM coaches to get on board and offer him STAT because I know UF is on him hard and his boys want him there.

Saw him play in the playoffs twice last year, he had multiple picks in playoff football, and was one of the most electric players on the field their last playoff game (Breshard was amazing so was Taylor).

The offer better come. He's gonna be better than DCap, and thats wild. Still ****ed at Rumph for messing that up.
Miami offered DiCaprio? On his Rivals page from 2016 his only reported offers are Nebraska, Illinois, App State, FIU, Middle Tennessee, South Alabama, Temple and UCF. I would have happily had him over Jeff James & Terrence Henley lol

Advertisement
Miami offered DiCaprio? On his Rivals page from 2016 his only reported offers are Nebraska, Illinois, App State, FIU, Middle Tennessee, South Alabama, Temple and UCF. I would have happily had him over Jeff James & Terrence Henley lol

I won't go into specifics on it but Rumph had some conditions

Last edited:
Defensive MVP of the South Florida Express. He was bodying kids in Atlanta over the weekend.

The Miami Immortals & South Florida Express were supposed to meet in the finals but a SOCCER TEAM also booked the field and the event abruptly ended.
That's incredibly miami

Advertisement
Back