Dwayne Haskins Killed in South Florida

Advertisement
Orlando is one of the worst I've seen. They need a train or something.
Disney BEGGED Orlando in the late 70s...the 80s and the early 90s to expand their Monorail throughout Orlando.....Orlando's answer each and every time,...."We don't need one".......F-ing Dumblando Morons....above the ground (reducing traffic, unlike their Garbage *** Public transportation system, otherwise known as Lynx.....

Advertisement
I've lived in 9 states and South Carolina had the worst of the 9.
Yooooooo…oooooooo don’t get me started on South Carolina drivers. These folks out here can’t drive worth sheeeiitt. I see accidents every **** day out here in Greenville on wade hampton driving to and from downtown because of work.

I’m talking mangled *** cars. I probably see fire trucks from head on collisions every other day.

I don’t know who is giving out these driver licenses or teaching these folks lol

Advertisement
Disney BEGGED Orlando in the late 70s...the 80s and the early 90s to expand their Monorail throughout Orlando.....Orlando's answer each and every time,...."We don't need one".......F-ing Dumblando Morons....above the ground (reducing traffic, unlike their Garbage *** Public transportation system, otherwise known as Lynx.....

Looks like lynx busses are coming to disney lol.

Sad to listen to but it pretty much confirms that he ran out of gas.

No it doesnt. It confirms he told his wife that. This was stated fromt the start....that his wife called 911 for a welfare check.

How you miss the first call of the lady screaming for him to get out of the road part?. Chances of dude being intoxicated seems high...

No it doesnt. It confirms he told his wife that. This was stated fromt the start....that his wife called 911 for a welfare check.

How you miss the first call of the lady screaming for him to get out of the road part?. Chances of dude being intoxicated seems high...
I concur. Only thing it confirmed for me is how much it really sucks for his wife. That is awful for her.

Both could absolutely be true but the idea that the gas aspect was concocted seems like a big leap at this point.

It was a "welfare check" only in that he called the wife to say he ran out of gas on a highway and obviously told her exactly where and then his phone went dead.

Advertisement
Both could absolutely be true but the idea that the gas aspect was concocted seems like a big leap at this point.

It was a "welfare check" only in that he called the wife to say he ran out of gas on a highway and obviously told her exactly where and then his phone went dead.
I dont think he told her where...She ran something ont he phone to say where.

Did he also tell her about the unconcious woman in his car. I think he was on the phone with her most definately..couldve possibly ran out of gas. It still makes no sense to cross the high way in that area where he was at...i mean you could literally walk the shoulder and easily get over...Dude may have been intoxicated or something in some capacity. In my whole life of living in south florida...ive never heard of anyne trying to run across 595..let alone a millionaire..that early in the morning.

I wouldn't say that the native Orlando drivers are the worst. But the Orlando traffic issues are horrendous when you factor in the tourists who don't know where they are going, the road construction that is always 10 years behind where it should have been, and the Publix traffic coming out of Lakeland. You have ONE interstate, and the Beltway STILL is not fully complete (soon).

We have some good drivers and some terrible drivers in Central Florida. But our death stats are incredibly high on a per capita basis.
Yeah, unfortunately, construction is always way behind what is needed. It always takes longer than makes sense for today's drivers, so by the time it's completed it's already out of date.

Advertisement
I dont think he told her where...She ran something ont he phone to say where.

Did he also tell her about the unconcious woman in his car. I think he was on the phone with her most definately..couldve possibly ran out of gas. It still makes no sense to cross the high way in that area where he was at...i mean you could literally walk the shoulder and easily get over...Dude may have been intoxicated or something in some capacity. In my whole life of living in south florida...ive never heard of anyne trying to run across 595..let alone a millionaire..that early in the morning.
We run across highways all the time in NY as kids. NJ is the same way, which is where he grew up. So he may have grown up doing that and figured he could still pull it off. If he was tipsy that would ***** his timing up. Also, he may not have done it as a kid since he was a ball player, but saw the other kids do it and figured it wasn't that hard. If my car broke down on the highway in Florida, I probably would have tried running across too. I would have no idea, all I had to do was walk down the shoulder.

We run across highways all the time in NY as kids. NJ is the same way, which is where he grew up. So he may have grown up doing that and figured he could still pull it off. If he was tipsy that would ***** his timing up. Also, he may not have done it as a kid since he was a ball player, but saw the other kids do it and figured it wasn't that hard. If my car broke down on the highway in Florida, I probably would have tried running across too. I would have no idea, all I had to do was walk down the shoulder.

To your point, in Florida, there aren't that many highways in comparison to NY. Like, walking down the highway or interstate is so foreign to me because I know the drivers are not expecting a person walking on the shoulder or near it.

Nothing but prayers to the Haskins family.

So many thing went wrong at the same time and it's hard to understand, for myself.

To your point, in Florida, there aren't that many highways in comparison to NY. Like, walking down the highway or interstate is so foreign to me because I know the drivers are not expecting a person walking on the shoulder or near it.

Nothing but prayers to the Haskins family.

So many thing went wrong at the same time and it's hard to understand, for myself.
For sure, that is why I am trying to give the perspective of an outsider because Dwayne isn't from Florida. We don't just go and walk down the highway or the interstate either lol and most people in NY don't just run across highways up here either lol. But when your a kid and you can't just afford to take a taxi or bus somewhere and you need to walk, cutting across the highway can be the only way to get where you need to go.

I wouldn't say that the native Orlando drivers are the worst. But the Orlando traffic issues are horrendous when you factor in the tourists who don't know where they are going, the road construction that is always 10 years behind where it should have been, and the Publix traffic coming out of Lakeland. You have ONE interstate, and the Beltway STILL is not fully complete (soon).

We have some good drivers and some terrible drivers in Central Florida. But our death stats are incredibly high on a per capita basis.
They Most definitely are the worst (Per capita)
The following is all (Per Capita)
*Orlando leads the state in Auto Accidents
*Orlando leads the state in Vehicular Deaths
*Orlando leads the state in Vehicular Tickets handed out
*Orlando leads the state in Bycyclist Deaths
*Orlando's Roads are an absolute joke (some in terrible disrepair)...and have been for many yrs
Again, all Per Capita.....

Advertisement
Back