Dwayne Haskins Killed in South Florida

Advertisement
i'm kind of curious if i-4 is the worst interstate in the country, i remember going to pick up an infiniti from daytona beach. Not even 4 miles on i-4 it was backed up.

backed up all the way to orlando.

like is that a wreck or is that just how it is these days?
Used to be, but at least I’m in Orlando the new express lanes help a lot at least when I get on. Only drive it once or twice a week though on average.

Never been, can't comment. Kuwait is bad because people will literally try to run you off the road if you don't get out of their way while they're speeding.

Yeah I just ask cause you’re in the general vicinity, didn’t know if you got some assignments over there or whatever. But I’ll bet you it’s pretty similar over in Saudi as it is in Kuwait.

With the demographics in Kuwait, I’m assuming you’re getting run off the road by some high-end cars.

Advertisement
We have the worst divers in the world. Dudes going 100 on 595 like they’re an extra on Fast and Furious. People cutting lines just to dive back into the lane last second. Every day on our highways it’s a gamble
New York City drivers are pretty ****** too, bruh. Throw in the raggedy *** roads (potholes erry fuccin where) and ny99as driving like they on the Indy 500 Speedway… regardless of whatever the fucc they driving, and …….

How is it in Saudi Arabia? I have a relative working over there now.

I had a lot of Middle Eastern clients that were new to the U.S either for school or work. Let’s just say a lot of them were in my office filing claims, & I was on the advisory board for the actuary dept to have them change the underwriting guidelines for foreign drivers w/ no prior U.S driving history, b/c the claims were out of hand.

Let’s just say moving from agent/broker to risk management for insurance companies was a life saver & stress reliever. Lol.

Our roads are too dangerous, with drunks, excessive speeding, meth heads who've been up for days and idiots on their phones.

RIP to the young man.

Our roads are too dangerous, with drunks, excessive speeding, meth heads who've been up for days and idiots on their phones.

RIP to the young man.
Phones are the biggest issue. I sat in traffic other day waiting to make a turn and every driver that passed was looking at his phone. It was like 8-9 straight cars which is crazy with how unpredictable driving is.

Advertisement
Phones are the biggest issue. I sat in traffic other day waiting to make a turn and every driver that passed was looking at his phone. It was like 8-9 straight cars which is crazy with how unpredictable driving is.

This is the exact reason why I am terrified for my friends that ride motorcycles. I like motorcycles and would like to ride, but I have a family. It would be reckless and irresponsible to ride a motorcycle given how many ****ty inattentive drivers are on the road.

If you like motorcycles, get a dirt bike and ride off road, but don't gamble that you can avoid bad drivers on the highway.

I have several relatives who are doctors and ALL of them call motorcycles "donor cycles."

Ive lived in Miami for a long time and our driving experience has to be one of the worst in the country but NYC has even worse drivers than down here for sure. I have a hard time thinking that isnt the worst place to drive in America. But our worst cities pale in comparison to other countries. I went to Lima, Peru a few years ago and could not believe my eyes. I would never drive a car there.

You have to be a certified douche bag to tweet this.
I'm not really offended by someone tweeting it and essentially calling people out. Brandt's family and ESPECIALLY NFL Radio deserve scorn for allowing it to happen.

You wanna have on 90 year olds to talk about someone that just died that they barely knew and you do that **** live? Run an effing delay or tape the comments to make sure something like this doesn't happen.

Advertisement
Holy shlt, hitting a guy at 30? You’re looking at probably 7 or 8K for your repair. People die hitting another car at 30 all the time.
you'd be surprised at how little damage it did to the benz, ill take a picture and post it later. I can probably fix it for a grand, it's not one of the newer benz's, so it's gonna be cheaper. I bought a 97 e class to keep miles off my 09, wrecked it within 48 hours of paying cash for it LUL.

SFL drivers are the ******* worst. And that’s coming from someone who’s been in Boston for the past 8 years

Advertisement
Unfortunately I’ve been on a call similar to this. Person car broke down on highway and they tried to run across to other side where they could walk for assistance and got hit and killed.

Not saying this is what happened with Haskins but nonetheless very sad and tragic. Prayers to his entire family and friends.

Yup. Phones also coupled with overly aggressive drivers comingling on the roads with people going 15 miles under the speed limit because they're ON the phone, elderly or just scared.

I'll NEVER understand how people down here act as drivers just when it rains (which ain't exactly an uncommon event). You'll have dipsh!ts passing you at 120mph on 95 while the person next to you is going 35mph with their hazards on.

Advertisement
Back