Dwayne Haskins Killed in South Florida

Advertisement

In South Florida, never pull over to the side of the highway, always get off the highway. Too many **** head drivers.

On a related note, I almost got hit by one on 75 when that was under construction. A few days later a girl was killed, she wasn't the first. These trucks are dangerous. They merge into the lane going about 20mph without checking to see if the lane is clear.

Advertisement
Between the foreigners who have no idea how to drive, the scumbag 120mph sports care traffic weavers and the general IQ of the state our highways are death traps.
Funny thing my wife was just complaining abiut points up here in Orlando about just a few basic life things!!

Yep. I got into a minor car accident last week. SoFla drivers are the worst. This is sad to see the youngster didn't make it, I walked away with just some confused ribs on my left side.

I used to live in soFla and it was bad back then, but I think it has gotten worse...for example, on numerous occasions I've seen lots of drivers passing folks from far-right lane going over 90 mph...getting the horn and finger gesturing treatment because I was only driving 10-15 mph over speed limit exiting turnpike ramp with good downhill curve..people down there are animals and I live in DC and Baltimore Beltway country....also, noticed considerable stretches of road being worked on with no shoulders...crazy town with 3rd world drivers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure its the same story but, I'm down at Ft. Lauderdale for the concert on beach. I was headed back to my house this am to watch my sons baseball game. Around 8 am 595 west bound at 95 N entrance was closed. The yellow bag was out covering someone, a dump truck stopped in the middle lane, and a older SUV that had no damage on the side of the road.

Holy ****.

Don't hold me to it but I think he may have just been down here too because Trubisky invited all the QBs and WRs to his house to work out together. Even more sad if an ancillary reason the dude was killed was because he was somewhere trying to be a good teammate as 3rd string QB that really had zero chance to win the starting job now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back