Due to the scam today, I thought we should have another vote on what the banner will say for the Louisville game.

What do you want the banner to say for the Louisville game on 11/9?

• Gtech banner was hacked! #firejames&strawley&manny

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Gtech banner was hacked #newAD #firejames&strawley

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pawn the chain for a real AD! #firejames&strawley!

Votes: 89 78.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Finally got something to post about. You and the BBB brigade can finally wear your FIU gear with pride. Must've been weird through the years pulling for the cross town school.

Hey moron....I've had plenty to post about for the last 2 decades.

Now run along and have that tall glass of bleach. Don't forget to run out onto oncoming traffic

I apologize again to my fellow 18 brothers who donated and were scammed today by some scumbag on here. Security measures have been taken by the Myself and the banner company to ensure this won’t happen again. Like I said earlier this changes nothing because the banner company is flying one for us for free as an apology for being scammed. Due to recent circumstances I added a couple more banner options to vote on which will fly 11/9 versus Louisville. And to the piece of **** who did that, you sure did pick a **** of a day to support CORCH Diaz. Lmao but maybe this will console you, you still lost and we still won because the true banner will still fly! And till then, go Fvck yourself! Lol
Throw @SayWhat up on that banner too

Advertisement
That the program is at a rock bottom point and that this does nothing but make things worse.

That no REAL coaching candidate gives us a second look because the fan base turns the second things get tough.

That we become even more of a laughingstock than we already are.

Should I keep going? This is a trash, bush league move that makes you even more of a joke of a program than you already are.

Florida fans are 100x worse than our fans. Mullets wife was afraid to go to Publix in his last stint at Florida. Yet, they still manage to draw good coaching candidates. This is *********. HCs are not turning down jobs because they think the fans are going to fly a banner if they suck.

Advertisement
No apology. Banners are dumb and Manny is still going to be coach at least through 2021. Suck it.

This doofus is another one who completely disappeared after the Pitt game, just like Banner boy, only to come oozing out after the fact.

Total cowards.

This doofus is another one who completely disappeared after the Pitt game, just like Banner boy, only to come oozing out after the fact.

Total cowards.
Again just in case anyone forgot @Go Canes!! is an admitted Hecht center mole troll. He shares a cubicle with James and Strawley. He holds James hand around campus and trims Strawleys god awful feminist bush and that’s just on his free time. Lol Pay this ***get, *****, coward no mind and pray to orange bowl gods that he disappears forever so we never have to suffer through another one of his insufferable porsts! Lmao
1574689744130.jpeg

P.S. make sure Go Canes In you meeting today with #FireJames&strawley you let them know you failed them in your mission to change narrative/facts on CIS that UM athletic dept is dog$hit! And that NicKane and the whole board smelled your mole stink right form the start! Lmfao oh and enjoy the billboard coming up on US1 in coral gables on your way to work every morning! 😂🤣

Advertisement

Total cowards.
Bull****--I've been here all season. I never disappear. Like clockwork two-thirds of this board turns into a room full of negative, inconsolable women after every loss. No problem from me--complain away. Losses suck, this last one sucks a lot, and It's not my place to tell anyone not to be upset when we lose. I decided to take a break for a day or two when we do drop a game for a healthier mind and let everyone come sorta-back to Earth midweek; and besides, who wants to talk football with a bunch of crying, moaning, morose women anyways?

Bull****--I've been here all season. I never disappear. Like clockwork two-thirds of this board turns into a room full of negative, inconsolable women after every loss. No problem from me--complain away. Losses suck, this last one sucks a lot, and It's not my place to tell anyone not to be upset when we lose. I decided to take a break for a day or two when we do drop a game for a healthier mind and let everyone come sorta-back to Earth midweek; and besides, who wants to talk football with a bunch of crying, moaning, morose women anyways?

Not talking about you buddy. Have nothing but respect for you. Was talking about the Star Wars idiot who disappeared from sight for weeks while we were winning..

Advertisement
Again just in case anyone forgot @Go Canes!! is an admitted Hecht center mole troll. He shares a cubicle with James and Strawley. He holds James hand around campus and trims Strawleys god awful feminist bush and that’s just on his free time. Lol Pay this ***get, *****, coward no mind and pray to orange bowl gods that he disappears forever so we never have to suffer through another one of his insufferable porsts! Lmao
View attachment 103154
P.S. make sure Go Canes In you meeting today with #FireJames&strawley you let them know you failed them in your mission to change narrative/facts on CIS that UM athletic dept is dog$hit! And that NicKane and the whole board smelled your mole stink right form the start! Lmfao oh and enjoy the billboard coming up on US1 in coral gables on your way to work every morning! 😂🤣

The fact you actually think I have any connection to the athletic department is pure comedic gold. It's been worth reading through your dim bulb thought processes every time just for the chuckle.

Advertisement
Back