Due to the scam today, I thought we should have another vote on what the banner will say for the Louisville game.

What do you want the banner to say for the Louisville game on 11/9?

• Gtech banner was hacked! #firejames&strawley&manny

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Gtech banner was hacked #newAD #firejames&strawley

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pawn the chain for a real AD! #firejames&strawley!

Votes: 89 78.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
@FrankTheTank @MirabalCane @MISTER OWL @who @crossover22[]_[] @Dude @Jack71 @jackbenimble71 @Juancane @KrazyCane @mdpcane @Jedi Master Cane @Klamalama @WeBallinBoyz @Lokest @BeachCanes
Hey guys, frank the tank had a good idea to put frenk in the banner for max pressure! We only have 50 characters so I was playing around with some combos last night and I came up with “Frenk rebuild the athletic dept #firejames&strawely” or “Press Frenk save the U! #firejames&strawley!” or “Press Frenk & BOT save the U #firejames&strawley”. What do you think guys? I think having Frenk In there definitely puts some more pressure on things to change. And this is my personal opinion but I like the first one because it’s also takes a little shot at manny deservedly for his whole “rebuild” BS comment. God I hate that guy! Lol let me know what you all think and which one you like?

@FrankTheTank @MirabalCane @MISTER OWL @who @crossover22[]_[] @Dude @Jack71 @jackbenimble71 @Juancane @KrazyCane @mdpcane @Jedi Master Cane @Klamalama @WeBallinBoyz @Lokest @BeachCanes
Hey guys, frank the tank had a good idea to put frenk in the banner for max pressure! We only have 50 characters so I was playing around with some combos last night and I came up with “Frenk rebuild the athletic dept #firejames&strawely” or “Press Frenk save the U! #firejames&strawley!” or “Press Frenk & BOT save the U #firejames&strawley”. What do you think guys? I think having Frenk In there definitely puts some more pressure on things to change. And this is my personal opinion but I like the first one because it’s also takes a little shot at manny deservedly for his whole “rebuild” BS comment. God I hate that guy! Lol let me know what you all think and which one you like?
Fly it! Anyone is fine with me.

Im cool including any hire ups at Miami. They are the real problem.

Advertisement
We can't let this rewind on the rebuild comment float away.
As of now, this is our best best for making everything as toxic as humanly possible.
A banner MUST contain a reference to a rebuild and subsequent backtracking.

We can't let this rewind on the rebuild comment float away.
As of now, this is our best best for making everything as toxic as humanly possible.
A banner MUST contain a reference to a rebuild and subsequent backtracking.

Not this exactly, but something along the lines of "Time for a rebuild #FireManny&Blake"

I'm sure someone can do better than that but it's a start

Advertisement
You’ll see at the Louisville game my friend. This is a crusade now! Come **** or high water this banner will fly. The weather and some piece of **** on here only stalled the inevitable these past two weeks. I will be redeemed and the admin will be called out for the sins and crimes they’ve committed against this football program.
I approve this message.. Dont let up fellas..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back