Due to the scam today, I thought we should have another vote on what the banner will say for the Louisville game.

What do you want the banner to say for the Louisville game on 11/9?

• Gtech banner was hacked! #firejames&strawley&manny

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Gtech banner was hacked #newAD #firejames&strawley

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pawn the chain for a real AD! #firejames&strawley!

Votes: 89 78.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
No apology. Banners are dumb and Manny is still going to be coach at least through 2021. Suck it.
Ladies and gentlemen this is the type of fan that keeps mediocrity going. Bigger fans of the coaches then to do what's right...they brainwash themselves daily on social media looking at every coaching video. It's almost like a female that gets attached to a singer......they worship the singer and forgetting that it's the song that's great but they choose to suck the singers dik.....while the singer doesn't give two shuts about em.

Not talking about you buddy. Have nothing but respect for you. Was talking about the Star Wars idiot who disappeared from sight for weeks while we were winning..
Respect from you, that’s rich! Lol getting respect from you is like getting respect from James, Strawley or Bass. Point being if those scumbags are respecting you then your seriously doing something wrong in life! Lmao. When’s your vacation/hiding start sport? Hopefully soon and hopefully it’s permanent and while your at it take @305to954 with you. Make sure you two maricons go swimming naked in a bull shark mating grounds while your on vaca so you guys can “play swords” before there bitten the Fvck off! Lmfao

Last edited:
Advertisement
Respect for you, that’s rich! Lol getting respect from you is like getting respect from James, Strawley or Bass. Point being if those scumbags are respecting you then your seriously doing something wrong in life! Lmao. When’s your vacation/hiding start sport? Hopefully soon and hopefully it’s permanent and while your at it take @305to954 with you. Make sure you two maricons go swimming naked in a bull shark mating grounds while your on vaca so you guys can “play swords” before there bitten the Fvck off! Lmfao

You ran and hid for a month. All your bull**** lion spin won’t ever change that.

You know it and I know it.

You ran and hid for a month. All your bull**** lion spin won’t ever change that.

You know it and I know it.
Again you still can’t count! I’ll repeat really slow for you Mr Down syndrome, my last post was after Louisville game so technically less then two weeks, not a month. Now so you know the difference, two weeks equals 14 days and a month equals 28 days. Am I going slow enough for you? So again 2 wreaks is half a month which isn’t really close to a month at all since its only half way there! Lol now this stuff is elementary for people like me to understand but mentally challenged people like you I get it, it could be hard to figure out. So In recap less then two weeks doesn’t equal a month, Your really making wherever you got your dog**** education from proud, especially the math professors! Lmao now go run along and keep pretending to be an academic i know you all love in the Hecht center and I must admit, wow the athletic dept is really going full blown with this SJW diversity mission huh? There even hiring mentally challenged people like you. Well done Hecht center, well done! Bravo, bravo! Lmfao

Again you still can’t count! I’ll repeat really slow for you Mr Down syndrome, my last post was after Louisville game so technically less then two weeks, not a month. Now so you know the difference, two weeks equals 14 days and a month equals 28 days. Am I going slow enough for you? So again 2 wreaks is half a month which isn’t really close to a month at all since its only half way there! Lol now this stuff is elementary for people like me to understand but mentally challenged people like you I get it, it could be hard to figure out. So In recap less then two weeks doesn’t equal a month, Your really making wherever you got your dog**** education from proud, especially the math professors! Lmao now go run along and keep pretending to be an academic i know you all love in the Hecht center and I must admit, wow the athletic dept is really going full blown with this SJW diversity mission huh? There even hiring mentally challenged people like you. Well done Hecht center, well done! Bravo, bravo! Lmfao

You're trying to explain advanced trig to a 4 year old.

Respect from you, that’s rich! Lol getting respect from you is like getting respect from James, Strawley or Bass. Point being if those scumbags are respecting you then your seriously doing something wrong in life! Lmao. When’s your vacation/hiding start sport? Hopefully soon and hopefully it’s permanent and while your at it take @305to954 with you. Make sure you two maricons go swimming naked in a bull shark mating grounds while your on vaca so you guys can “play swords” before there bitten the Fvck off! Lmfao
Nala going in all lmao..how miserable are that your taking some sort of pleasure in your team losing..so u can be correct is your stupid assessment

Advertisement
Nala going in all lmao..how miserable are that your taking some sort of pleasure in your team losing..so u can be correct is your stupid assessment

Any more miserable than hijacking a public statement that came from a place of love from hardcore fans THAT CARE. WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.

Stop with the self righteous bull**** now. You morons were all laughing at the situation a few weeks ago thinking you had gotten the better of the situation only to have KARMA BITE YOU IN THE ******* *** and remind you how stupid the people who did that little stunt are.

Whoever did this got exactly what they deserved. This isn't about "being right". It's about caring for something that people who are tasked as custodians to care for it could care less about. All we want is to see the program in the hands of QUALIFIED ******* PEOPLE.

Applaud Nic. I don't even know the guy but he made the effort to do this as a voice for those of us that care. We have pieces of **** on this board who care more about defending coaches and administrations than caring about what's best for the program itself.

Any more miserable than hijacking a public statement that came from a place of love from hardcore fans THAT CARE. WITH THEIR OWN MONEY.

Stop with the self righteous bull**** now. You morons were all laughing at the situation a few weeks ago thinking you had gotten the better of the situation only to have KARMA BITE YOU IN THE ******* ***.

Whoever did this got exactly what they deserved. This isn't about "being right". It's about caring for something that people who are tasked as custodians to care for it could care less about. All we want is to see the program in the hands of QUALIFIED ******* PEOPLE.

Applaud Nic. I don't even know the guy but he made the effort to do this as a voice for those of us that care.
your on a message board going at the same fans who cheer for the same team..because I’m your head u were right..plenty ppl here called me a “slurper” in 2016 for supporting MR after 9-4 because I wanted to see him succeed. Why? Because if he succeeds the team succeeds..I didn’t come back and go after those same ppl to get some sort of enjoyment out of the 2017 season..this whole “oh your a slurper” wave too me is stupid. We all want the same thing..I just sit back n laugh at grown me who call each other “slurppers”

your on a message board going at the same fans who cheer for the same team..because I’m your head u were right..plenty ppl here called me a “slurper” in 2016 for supporting MR after 9-4 because I wanted to see him succeed. Why? Because if he succeeds the team succeeds..I didn’t come back and go after those same ppl to get some sort of enjoyment out of the 2017 season..this whole “oh your a slurper” wave too me is stupid. We all want the same thing..I just sit back n laugh at grown me who call each other “slurppers”

No, I go at idiots who attack us WHEN WE CARE. We might not do things the WAY YOU LIKE IT...but guess what WE DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR TAKE. The way to solve a situation that's been ****ed for 20 years, in our estimation, is NOT BY ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY, THE STATUS QUO, AND DEFENDING INEPT ADMINSTRATIONS AND COACHING STAFFS.

I know these are all concepts that fly over your ******* head, I get it. But stop acting YOUR WAY is the only way. Some of us simply don't agree with a word your kind has to say. We don't agree with the approach, the mentality, or the way forward.

At the end of the day we may cheer for the same team, but we have COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ******* WAYS OF THINKING.

And by the way, check my posts. I NEVER attack anyone, I get attacked by self righteous DBJ pieces of **** and then I fire back. I don't apologize for it but I'm not one to sit on my hands and be told what to do and how to do it.

If you don't like it, put me on ignore. I could care less what you or anyone from your school of thought thinks. I don't consider fans that dumb to be Canes anyways.

I have and will always care about what's best for the PROGRAM. I have zero loyalty to a coaching staff or any ******* admin. If you're not getting the job done, I call them out....especially when it's been 20 years of ******* mistakes.

Stop with the self righteous bull**** now. You morons were all laughing at the situation a few weeks ago thinking you had gotten the better of the situation only to have KARMA BITE YOU IN THE ******* *** and remind you how stupid the people who did that little stunt are.

Applaud Nic. I don't even know the guy but he made the effort to do this as a voice for those of us that care. We have pieces of **** on this board who care more about defending coaches and administrations than caring about what's best for the program itself.
fact is bro..you are a fan on a message board..just like me..you don’t know ****..just have a opinion..just like everyone else..your not right..it’s just your opinion..we all care about the same thing bottom line..I come here for the ***** and giggles and to chop it up about ball n other BS we talk about..some of y’all too emotional with the shiit..if you feel like your right about the situation, hey that’s great for u

Advertisement
fact is bro..you are a fan on a message board..just like me..you don’t know ****..just have a opinion..just like everyone else..your not right..it’s just your opinion..we all care about the same thing bottom line..I come here for the ***** and giggles and to chop it up about ball n other BS we talk about..some of y’all too emotional with the shiit..if you feel like your right about the situation, hey that’s great for u

I know a **** of a lot more than the idiots who run this program. So do MANY others on this board. This isn't a "I'm smart" thing....it's a "our program is run by certified ******* ignorant apathetic moron" thing.

There's a distinction there. Either way, I don't give a flying **** what you have to say on the topic. Welcome to the ignore button.

I know a **** of a lot more than the idiots who run this program. So do MANY others on this board. This isn't a "I'm smart" thing....it's a "our program is run by certified ******* ignorant apathetic moron" thing.

There's a distinction there. Either way, I don't give a flying **** what you have to say on the topic. Welcome to the ignore button.
1574725278724.gif

Ladies and gentlemen this is the type of fan that keeps mediocrity going. Bigger fans of the coaches then to do what's right...they brainwash themselves daily on social media looking at every coaching video. It's almost like a female that gets attached to a singer......they worship the singer and forgetting that it's the song that's great but they choose to suck the singers dik.....while the singer doesn't give two shuts about em.

It's a disease that is pervasive throughout the Hecht

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back