Due to the scam today, I thought we should have another vote on what the banner will say for the Louisville game.

What do you want the banner to say for the Louisville game on 11/9?

• Gtech banner was hacked! #firejames&strawley&manny

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Gtech banner was hacked #newAD #firejames&strawley

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pawn the chain for a real AD! #firejames&strawley!

Votes: 89 78.1%

• Total voters

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
I apologize again to my fellow 18 brothers who donated and were scammed today by some scumbag on here. Security measures have been taken by the Myself and the banner company to ensure this won’t happen again. Like I said earlier this changes nothing because the banner company is flying one for us for free as an apology for being scammed. Due to recent circumstances I added a couple more banner options to vote on which will fly 11/9 versus Louisville. And to the piece of **** who did that, you sure did pick a **** of a day to support CORCH Diaz. Lmao but maybe this will console you, you still lost and we still won because the true banner will still fly! And till then, go Fvck yourself! Lol

Advertisement
What are you so afraid of?

That the program is at a rock bottom point and that this does nothing but make things worse.

That no REAL coaching candidate gives us a second look because the fan base turns the second things get tough.

That we become even more of a laughingstock than we already are.

Should I keep going? This is a trash, bush league move that makes you even more of a joke of a program than you already are.

Advertisement
That the program is at a rock bottom point and that this does nothing but make things worse.

That no REAL coaching candidate gives us a second look because the fan base turns the second things get tough.

That we become even more of a laughingstock than we already are.

Should I keep going? This is a trash, bush league move that makes you even more of a joke of a program than you already are.

Other than the ncaa deciding to relegate us to D2 I don’t see how the state of the program can realistically get much worse. You understand the same school that we paid for a first year head coach blew out this same tech team, right? The same tech team that lost to the citadel.

I apologize again to my fellow 18 brothers who donated and were scammed today by some scumbag on here. Security measures have been taken by the Myself and the banner company to ensure this won’t happen again. Like I said earlier this changes nothing because the banner company is flying one for us for free as an apology for being scammed. Due to recent circumstances I added a couple more banner options to vote on which will fly 11/9 versus Louisville. And to the piece of **** who did that, you sure did pick a **** of a day to support CORCH Diaz. Lmao but maybe this will console you, you still lost and we still won because the true banner will still fly! And till then, go Fvck yourself! Lol
How about all the messages. We need to find out who hacked it.

Save Miami Athletics, Clean House in the AD/BOT

Something along those lines should be another one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you want a rattle?

No. I want a winning football program.

We don’t need banners to send a message that this is unacceptable. But if it causes the admin to rally around the staff, then it’s doing so much more harm than good.

It’s also soft AF, but that’s who we’ve become as a fan base so I guess it should be expected.

Advertisement
No. I want a winning football program.

We don’t need banners to send a message that this is unacceptable. But if it causes the admin to rally around the staff, then it’s doing so much more harm than good.

It’s also soft AF, but that’s who we’ve become as a fan base so I guess it should be expected.
eat.gif

Advertisement
Back