Due to the scam today, I thought we should have another vote on what the banner will say for the Louisville game.

What do you want the banner to say for the Louisville game on 11/9?

• Gtech banner was hacked! #firejames&strawley&manny

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Gtech banner was hacked #newAD #firejames&strawley

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pawn the chain for a real AD! #firejames&strawley!

Votes: 89 78.1%

• Total voters
Advertisement
It definitely needs to have Diaz’s name it in as well

Why? Diaz would be Blake James scapegoat then. They need to nuke the whole admin from top to bottom. Calling Manny out on a banner wont change the issues at UM. He will just be replaced by another pathetic loser if this admin has a say in the next hire.

I apologize again to my fellow 18 brothers who donated and were scammed today by some scumbag on here. Security measures have been taken by the Myself and the banner company to ensure this won’t happen again. Like I said earlier this changes nothing because the banner company is flying one for us for free as an apology for being scammed. Due to recent circumstances I added a couple more banner options to vote on which will fly 11/9 versus Louisville. And to the piece of **** who did that, you sure did pick a **** of a day to support CORCH Diaz. Lmao but maybe this will console you, you still lost and we still won because the true banner will still fly! And till then, go Fvck yourself! Lol
adios.jpg

Forget the "chain" reference....it's the last of our problems.

Go DIRECTLY after Blake James and that Jennifer *****...and any other ADMIN you want to attack.

No mention of Manny.......just by doing that it sends the message we're not necessarily going after the head of the guy who's only been in his current position for 5 or 6 games. Instead...we're going after the head of the ******** responsible for this mess going waayyyyy farther back.

I implore you to attack them this way....just going after Manny or the chain is dumb and ignores the root of the problem.

Why? Diaz would be Blake James scapegoat then. They need to nuke the whole admin from top to bottom. Calling Manny out on a banner wont change the issues at UM. He will just be replaced by another pathetic loser if this admin has a say in the next hire.

This subject has come up many times. It’s amazing how many keep regurgitating the same tired reasoning.

Advertisement
Think a pretty good sign would be “OUR FANS ARE AS PATHETIC AS OUR STAFF AND ADMIN FOR DOING THIS ****”

You are on the spectrum if at this point you STILL think this is a bad idea. IDGAF what the nation thinks about us as fans. The product on the field is unacceptable for ANY P5 team, and change will only occur if it's done with negative press and monetary consequences. So f^ck the Administration, f^ck the coaching staff, and f^ck whoever wants us to be the nice guys and let this play out over the course of 4-5 years.

Advertisement
The Admin and Diaz can all fit on the banner together

Diaz is but a symptom of the disease. At least he was right about there being a disease. No shïtty admin = no JV hires (calling this staff JV is being very kind). Competent admins conduct thorough searches. The attention needs to be on the AD not Manny. If we get a AD that doesn’t droll while his mouth is closed Manny will be gone anyway.

You are on the spectrum if at this point you STILL think this is a bad idea. IDGAF what the nation thinks about us as fans. The product on the field is unacceptable for ANY P5 team, and change will only occur if it's done with negative press and monetary consequences. So f^ck the Administration, f^ck the coaching staff, and f^ck whoever wants us to be the nice guys and let this play out over the course of 4-5 years.
My man gets it right here! Couldn’t have said it better my firend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to say OP is not going to fly the banner.
You’ll see at the Louisville game my friend. This is a crusade now! Come **** or high water this banner will fly. The weather and some piece of **** on here only stalled the inevitable these past two weeks. I will be redeemed and the admin will be called out for the sins and crimes they’ve committed against this football program.

I’m saying fire Diaz. But anyone who thinks a banner will be the thing that does it is a mongoloid.

At least the banner will put negative attention on the ADs. Everyone with eye sight see’s how horribly incompetent Diaz is. The Admin are in the dark using Manny & his chains as a body shield.

Advertisement
Back