DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

Advertisement
It looks so weird

Fair.

Baseball has a weird long season. But I understand, no domed stadiums, we are really subject to the weather...

EDIT: I guess the season does start pretty early in the year, it's still (I think) the ONLY sport that doesn't stick to a normal college school year...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude tweeted with Dial up internet lol ***** been sending this whole time.
america online email GIF

Do we even know if JHH is going to play for Miami next year? He's been long rumored to be portal bound at some point.

I’d like to see him stick around. Has size and athleticism and at worst he’s solid depth. Not uncommon to see a DT finally put it together and produce their final year.. he’s got the talent IMO

Advertisement
None of this stuff matters about starting. He will play starter snaps. I love Motons future, but what legit run stuffer do we have? We can’t rely on 6 Ft 270 playing major major snaps.

Advertisement
the good news is, he's posting his 'official' goodbye the same day we get 1 million bat signals. hopefully one of those was for Malone who clearly has decided on a new school
Yea I feel like he gets his own day to announce later this week, close the book on ole miss today and announce for the U later in week

Lol. If you were in middle or high school in the '90s, then you know the freaks came out at night using AOL or Yahoo messenger lmaoooo. Boy, I miss those days lol. Being a teenager, and actually knowing every other kid on your block. smh. These new-age kids don't even play outside lmao. smdh. Thanks for bringing back some memories bro.

Do we even know if JHH is going to play for Miami next year? He's been long rumored to be portal bound at some point.
Portal is closed if the goal is to be eligible this fall..unless JHH would be a grad transfer. If so Idk If that applies. But if you enter the portal now u have to sit out

Advertisement
Back