DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

End the thread.

3 kids are starters on this team. Tyler Van Dyke, Kamren Kinchens, and Matt Lee. That's it. The other 19 positions, ain't nobody guaranteed a ******* thing. This team blew ape last year, not a soul beyond those 3 should feel remotely safe. And yes, that includes 20, 56, 3, and I purposely left out 7 too, cause I'm pretty certain he's starting in the slot but I hope somebody is coming to take his ******* cookies too.

Cohen but your point stands

Advertisement
Cohen but your point stands

@Cryptical Envelopment mentioned him as well, and while I don't disagree with you and I feel safe saying he will start, I don't think he has a 100.0% lock on a starting position, assuming the entire OL group is fully healthy. He's a heavy favorite and I'd certainly be pretty surprised if he gets beaten out (and **** would that give me a rosy outlook on the entire line if he was), but I would fall on the floor shocked if TVD, Kam, or Lee got beaten out by somebody flat-out better than they were. I don't put Cohen in that tier, although you guys are almost certainly right. Regardless, we all agree my point remains LOL

You’re right. I was thinking of RJ Macintosh (#80).

JHH hasn’t done **** then.
He is a perfect example of fan rationalization. He was a decent prospect that showed sparks in an era that is part of the dark era for our program. We wanted someone anyone to help spark something. JHH was one of those players and after a couple of games of being disruptive he was labeled an NFL prospect and the sky was the limit. Reality was that he was just okay but just better than everything else which was straight dookey

You didn’t hear bro? Nobody is taking his spot
I don’t like bashing guys or calling them a certain three letter term but we didn’t go this heavy in the portal because we felt good about about what we had. LT and Moten are the two I’d expect anything from. They’re willing to take Malone and Rose on top of Deen and Gore. Take that what you will.

Advertisement
I don’t like bashing guys or calling them a certain three letter term but we didn’t go this heavy in the portal because we felt good about about what we had. LT and Moten are the two I’d expect anything from. They’re willing to take Malone and Rose on top of Deen and Gore. Take that what you will.
This. You don't do a portal purge of the DT room AND tell everyone you're gonna recruit DT the way you recruited OL last year because you're content with the guys you got.

JHH is a 3T. LT is a 3T.

JHH isn’t starting simply due to him not being better than the man in front of him. He only started in spring due to LT injury. Ole Miss & La Tech transfers are coming in to compete with Moten for the 1T (the D Jax role)… JHH is too small to fill that
Exactly, need both Malone and Rose but competition is:

3T:

LT
Deen
JHH

1T:

Rose
Malone
Moten

OH **** hope it doesn’t come to this T:

Gore
Lichtenstein

Malone may be quick enough to slide over to 3T next year when all of the above are gone

Don’t feel like scrubbing through pages, we didn’t this transfer or what?

Advertisement
Cribby, would you say this was a situation where Miami had the lead and kept the lead, fighting off others, or was he always a Cane, and Mario is controlling the narrative and scheduling all the announcements for maximum impact?
From the moment I dropped the 👀 multiple times when he entered my take never changed. Even after Osu visit I doubled down that I didn’t think anything changed.

Advertisement
Reading between lines - JHH is going to enter portal as graduate transfer.

Advertisement
From the moment I dropped the 👀 multiple times when he entered my take never changed. Even after Osu visit I doubled down that I didn’t think anything changed.
seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

All I really need is Rose and Richard. The RB, the LB, and the baseball playing DT would be nice but give me potential difference makers and Im goooooood.

**Meant to post this in a different thread but I got lost.

Advertisement
Back